chap 43 ; goodbye

i can't believe it..

anthony hill. he attempted to kill me, and my boyfriend. is now seeking for revenge.. and today, might be the day he will win.

i felt tears going in my eyes, and then came pouring out.

jake amd kevin came rushing towards me, the guards came rushing to me too.

once they reached me, fear took over me, and anger..

are you okay? what's wong? what did you see? all of them kept asking me

"OKAY! SHH!" i told all of them and put a finget over my mouth

"anthony is here, he called me and then, and then, i-i-i saw him at the bushes, and then when i turned back, he was-was-gone" i whispered to them, sobbing in jake's arms.

"okay, gather everybody, we're all staying in one place, and call your boss, for extra backup" kevin told all of them

they all nodded and went to the rest of the guards.

jake carried me inside, and kevin is right behind us.

we walked in and kevin closed the door silently, making sure nobody could hear.

once we walked in the living room, everybody was gathered up.

jake placed me down softly on the sofa, and everyone crowded me.

i then started to hear sirens outside, i turned my head and saw police cars, and ambulances.

cops started going around the house with pistols in their hands.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"OPEN UP THE DOOR!" one of the cops demanded

a guard walked over to the front door and let the officer in.

the officer went over to me and asked me a bunch of questions like ; where did you see him? when did you see him? what did he say?

i answered them all..

"okay, everybody upstairs in one room, i'll bring 3 guards up with you. and we'll search the bottom floor making sure everything is clear" he told us and we nodded

jake lifted me up and we all headed to jake's parents' room.

jake placed me down on the bed, and they closed, locked, the doors and the windows.

*BANG. FALLS. BANG*

right when i heard the gunshots, i started to freak out. and now tears are pouring down. jake came to me and hugged me tightly telling me everything is going to be okay.

everybody was in one spot, while the guards are guarding the door with their guns raised.

i then began to hear someone walk up the stairs whistling.

seconds later..

anthony barged in the room and i was the first one he looked at, with an evil grin.

he held the gun aiming at me..

goodbye world. it was nice living 19 years here...

*BANG*

goodbye

DO NOT WORRY!

THIS IS NOT THE END!!

POSTING THE OTHER CHAPTERS TOMORROW.

- LALALOVEYOUU