Prologue

Unknown POV

I must get Bonnie and Damon to fall in love but how am I going to achieve such an impossible task. Making the sarcastic vampire and the annoying witch to fall in love... wait?! What if I send Bonnie to a time where Damon is human and can actually express emotions full of love and happiness instead of hatred and pain. Yep that's what I'm gonna do I just need to get the spell ready and focus on the time that I want Bonnie sent in the past to...what time should it be well it should probably be before Katherine the vindictive Bitch and she showed up in 1864 so I'll send Bonnie to 1863 Mystic Falls. Now all I have to do is get something hat has Bonnie's DNA that shouldn't be to hard I'll just 'accidentally' bump into her and steal something that belongs to her. The plan is in motion starting right now...

Two days later

I'm walking to the Mystic grill and I see Bonnie talking to Elena 'ugh I hate her she's so annoying and cries all the time' I think to myself and as I see Bonnie get up I walk past her and bump into her and apologised profusely so she doesn't get suspicious cause that's what Bonnie does best. Once I get back to the motel room I'm staying at I perform the spell with the lipstick I stole and I have a good feeling that this plan is going to work.

Bonnie's POV

I just got the strangest feeling when I bumped into this girl she just I don't know she just gave me a weird vibe...

Later that night

I'm getting dressed for my not date with Jeremy and All of a sudden wind starts to blow out of nowhere and then I'm just blown with it and I start chanting anything hoping that it'll stop whatever's happening right now and I close my eyes and once I open them I'm shocked to see the old Salvatore house that I'd been to many times for the witches, but what shocks me more is that the house is in perfect condition and almost as if it's been built recently, but what shocks me the most is that I'm looking at Damon Salvatore and he looks... HUMAN!!!