Love or lust?

Bonnies POV (warning smut ahead in this chapter)

After my intense night with damon of constant flirting I'm beginning to question whether or not my feelings for damon have changed, although in the prison world we had a sort of unspoken connection, that we never thought to address due to Elena mainly. I wonder if both 1863 damon and present damon are feeling this way because i am terrified that I'm falling in love with damon freaking salvatore!!!

It's the day after and I'm walking around town when i see damon and he runs up to be and says  " well if it the most beautiful and mysterious woman in the land walking around town oh how'd I'd love to join you if you don't mind." I smiled politely and said "if you must mr Salvatore I'd be very rude if I denied you of my presence" he just smirked in reply as we strolled around town when he all of a sudden said with great sadness in his voice "I've got to go back to the civil war tomorrow" all I could do was turn towards him and cup his face and kiss him and then I say "well I can't leave you without something to remember me by" he then replies with "your beauty alone will forever be in my memory"  at those words I knew that I was completely undeniably in love with damon Salvatore the eternal stud himself this isn't just some lustful romance it's just pure love, but I don't know if he feels the same way, like why would he? Then all of a sudden he grabbed my hand and said "in such little time I have managed to fall in love with you Bonnie and I have no idea why? You're just different from any one I've ever met and you Bonnie are the most amazing wonderful and above all extraordinary woman I've ever met" I look back at him and say "I love you too damon and when you were gone at the War my heart was aching at thought of not seeing you again" even though I knew he'd be fine I was still nervous all though I didn't show it for Stefan's sack. Then I felt his lips on mine it was soft yet passionate and filled with so much love and want, when we finally broke the kiss we realised we had walked so far out that we were in the woods and that's when i looked back at him and kissed him even more fiercely and he gladly accepted as he gently yet harshly pushed me up against a  tree as He was kissing up and down my neck as i lightly gripped his hair and pushed him to the ground as my hair came undone and i was kissing him and slowly going down his jaw and neck when he said "are you sure?" Then i replied with a simply "yes" as he started to unlace my dress whilst still on the ground and I unbuttoning his shirt we stood back up as my dress slipped down revealing me in my future/present day Lacey black bra and panties as that what I was wearing and washed them each night cause women in this time just wear tight corsets and im not trying to be crushed. Then I pulled off his shirt entirely as he unbuckled his pants oh so gracefully then it was just us almost completely naked as we continue dour extremely hot make out session and kissing each other all over as damon lowered down right above my private area and looked up as if asking for permission I nodded in reply as he slid down my panties and began to use his tongue in a way no man ever has I moaned out his name not too loudly for people to hear though and I was lightly grabbing his hair as i was about to release myself when he went slower so I lasted longer, but I then decided to be nice and I stopped him from pleasuring me and he looked at me in disappointment as I said "how about I pleasure you mr Salvatore" wearing an extremely seductive smirk as I lowered down and pulled his boxer down with me as my eyes widened at how big and erect he was I engulfed him in mouth as I was sucking so drastically as he was moaning my name the same way I moaned his I knew he was about to release himself and I slowed down just like he did to me when all of a sudden he pulls me up to kiss his mouth and I gladly accept when I feel him inside me I know it's wrong but it feels so right as he thrusts in and out as I'm payed back down comfortably over our clothes whilst he's on top I'm dragging my fingers down his back whilst we both moan in pleasure when we both hit our climax and release ourselves and then lies down next to me and says "you are the love of my life Bonnie and I need you to know that I case anything were to happen to me back out there in the War" I look at him and get on top saying "you are the love of my life damon Salvatore and you will be absolutely fine and will return back safely" then we just cuddled as I was tracing my finger over his chest when he says "we best get back... because I have something even better I wanted to give you" I look at him in curiosity and say "well I don't know what could possibly be better than what we just did but I'd love to find out" as we both got dressed.