Present day pt.2

Stefan's POV

I'm trying to find out who sent Bonnie to the past with Damon of course behind Elena's back because if she knew this was happening she'd be bombarding us with questions and Damon and I don't want that because even Damon's admitted to getting easily irritated by Elena, which is why i think they're going to break up, because even after all the decades i can still remember the way damon and Bonnie would talk and flirt with each other and feelings like that never just go away, but I'm just concerned her presence in the past will make damon and me not turn into vampires. Right now Damon  and i are at our old house and i have no idea why? Damon notices my look and says "a memory i have of bonnie telling me to fall in love again and that in 100 and something years time when ill be an eternal stud to come back here and find something important that has great significance.... so I'm thinking it has to do with getting her back here in the present or future whatever you know what i mean" "wait you fell in love with her?! I had no idea, what are you going to do when you see her again?" I reply he just shrugs and says "I have no idea but these memories I'm having they're just making reminisce about Bonnie and me, I don't want to hurt Elena but I also remember what it felt like to be with Bonnie her smile would light up a room her laugh would make butterflies in my stomach and... you know what never mind let's just find the thing of great significance and get Bonnie back".

Damon's POV

Ok so I may want to be with Bonnie because all of these memories of her are coming back and it's just warming my cold undead heart thinking about her and I need her with me this feeling is stronger than anything I've ever felt before even more than Elena... speaking of which I've been thinking of breaking things off with her anyway she's kind of irritating after a while and everything has to revolve around her like when I was trying to save Bonnie from the prison world she thought I was doing it for HER?! Like narcissistic much. I was doing it for Bonnie Bennett my best friend and the love of my life... wait what did I just say we'll think?! Oh my god I'm in love with bon bon. I need to get her out of 1863, I'm leaning against a wall when all of a sudden it breaks open and i see a bottle with a note and a ring and not just any ring my mother's engagement ring?!