Dazed and Confused

Bonnie's POV (1863)

I hear voices, I can't really make out what they're saying, I slowly and groggily start to open my eyes and I regret it instantly because I'm greeted with pure daylight that makes me cringe as I slowly get up and walk towards where the voices are coming from I see Stefan and Damon talking to an older man, I just start to quietly exit the house and start walking I have no clue what is happening and I don't like it! I just need to... "Hey Bonnie, are you okay?"
Damon came running up to me interrupting my thoughts I just looked up at him and said "yeah I'm fine why wouldn't I be?" "Uhh maybe because you fainted and didn't even bother to say goodbye or thank you" he replied getting slightly frustrated, i just looked at him getting irritated myself and said "well thanks and bye" then i started walking off again and not looking back, i don't know where I'm going but i just need to get away from Damon Salvatore.

Damon's POV (1863)

Stefan and i are talking to our Father, Giuseppe. He's an awful man and an even worse father he didn't even bother asking if Stefan and i are okay all he wanted to know was if there was any major damage. In the corner of my eye i see Bonnie silently start walking out the front door, so i decide I'll catch up with her and see if she's ok. However, still a bit rude of her to not even say goodbye or even a thank you. Still, there's something about her that draws me to her i dont know if its her beauty or her bravery, but i do know one thing i will stop at nothing to get Bonnie.

Damon's POV (present)

Ahh my head is killing me with all these memories that are flooding my head and all these feelings that i dont want to have for a certain Bennett witch. I'm meant to be in love with Elena and that's that, but why is it my desires for Bonnie are growing even more that she's not here? Is that I miss annoying her? Her stupidly saving all of us even though it costs her everything? Or is it the fact that after all 170 something years i have still got feels for Bonnie? One last question that i have leaves me even more confused to begin with, Who sent Bonnie Bennett to 1863 and why?