The ring and the goodbye

Damon's POV (1863)

The reason I wanted Bonnie to come back with me was because I am going to propose! Yes I know it's all extremely fast but when i go into battle i want to know i have the most beautiful and gorgeous woman waiting for back here that I can call my fiancé. We are back at the house and father and Stefan are out at some meeting or whatever and I bring Bonnie up to my room when I go into my dresser and find my mother's engagement ring she wanted me to have claiming that I would get married first I then turned to Bonnie who delicately sitting on my bed and I walk up to her and then she
Says with a smile "ok so what did you want to do?" I Then kneel down and say "I know things between us are moving fast, but I would like nothing more than to be able to call the most beautiful girl in the world my fiancé *pulls out ring* will you marry me? And make me the happiest person alive?" All she did was nodded and then I put the ring on her finger as she cupped my face and kissed me, then I saw her frown and I asked "what's wrong" "you're leaving tomorrow and I feel I must tell you this damon, so when you get back I may not be here and if not I want you to fall in love with someone new and someday let's say a hundred and something years from now I want you to come back here and find something of great significance and we will meet again... do you understand me damon?" I nod and say "well at least we can enjoy this moment" as we lay in my bed cuddling as we fall asleep.

Bonnie's POV

I can't believe I just said yes to a marriage proposal from Damon, but I can't stay, however something haven't exactly mentioned is that I found a spell that can bring me back to future but I don't have enough magic to do it so that's why I told damon to come back here in a hundred years so that he could figure out a way to save me, like maybe jo, liv and Luke can do the spell (they're alive and Bonnie killed Kai). Then I drift off to sleep after a few hours of sleep I'm woken by damon who is putting his uniform on when I say "I love a man in uniform" when he turns to say "I will miss you Bonnie and I just want you to know how much I love you as I have to leave with my brother and father to the station, you can come if you'd like?" "As tempting as that sounds I'm going to let you a have a proper goodbye with your father and brother but I'll give you my goodby now" as I lean and a we share a long passionate kiss and when we break from the kiss I say "I'll see you again someday damon and until then just know I love you" "I  love you too Bonnie goodbye" then he walks out and I hear a carriage begin to leave and that's when i go to find and empty bottle and put the spell in it and the beautiful engagement ring in and i find a place in the walls to put it in then i walk back to the shack when I see something really familiar and black out.