Intentions

Bonnie's POV (1963)

Ok so I know that I was super rude to past Damon, good Damon and not the arrogant ass I know and lo... wait no this isn't happening so I'm just gonna say the evil vampire that kills and murders innocents in the future even though he is more reformed now, but that's only because of Elena my best friend! So I can't I won't get feelings for past or present/future Damon. As I'm wondering around I see Stefan and he's talking to a girl! That isn't Katherine pierce! I didn't have any idea about this damn... Stefan actually got action before Katherine ok I'm off topic so i need to find out why I'm here and how I get out I'll worry about who sent me here later. So I walk past Stefan and the girl when he says "hey Bonnie, are you ok after the incident at the playground?" "Yeah I'm fine thank you, who is this?" I say gesturing to he girl he's with "oh this is the lovely Valerie,  Valerie this is Bonnie, Bonnie this is Valerie" I smile at her and she smiles in return then I ask Stefan one last question "would you by any chance know where Damon is? I feel bad about the way I reacted when I woke up in your house because I was sorta maybe definitely rude" and he just looks at me and says "your language is very peculiar and he is back in the civil war because they needed more soldiers immediately, I hope he'll be ok" he sounded calm and worried to which Valerie rubbed his shoulder as a sign of support. Then I replenish immediately saying " he will most definitely be fine I can 100% guarantee that for you because from what I know about Damon he seems like a fighter" he looks at me with slight confusion and mostly thankfulness and says "thanks Bonnie but you only just met him?"  I reply with "well I sort of have a thing for knowing when people will live a long happy life and your brother, you and you Valerie I can feel have a Long happy lives ahead of you, but I actually need to go bye Stefan and it was lovely to meet you Valerie" Stefan replied "bye Bonnie I'll see you around" and Valerie replies "it was nice to see you too" and we all walked our separate ways.

2 weeks later

Ok from what I know... who am I kidding I know nothing yet which sucks and the worst part is I still miss past Damon and the next worst part is that I wanna see future Damon and give him a great big ki.. hug, yeah hug that's definitely what I meant. Ohhh who am I kidding all I wanna do is see Damon and kiss him and I have no idea as to why, but I don't have a lot of time until Katherine shows up because I'll have to leave so the Salvatore brothers go onto the path of becoming vampires.

Another week later

Ok Damon is coming for a weekend visit and I only know this because of Stefan we've been talking and Damon's coming to talk to Stefan about how Valerie just up and left which was pretty rude of her. Anyway I'm with Stefan now and I see Damon and I walk up to him and say "I'm sorry for what I late said to you and I'm glad your still somewhat ok" I smiled at him and he replied in return saying " I forgave you as soon as I saw you bon bon" I looked at him in awe and shock as it's sweet because that's the nick name Damon gave me in the future and it's a shock that he gave it to me now but still very touching and I said "thank you" in reply. Then I let Stefan and Damon do their brother thing and I said that I would see them tonight as there was a bonfire tonight that we'd all be attending. I was excited not just to spend more time with Damon but also understand what made him the way he is and why I already know about Katherine but what other factors are there about him. Tonight I'm meeting Damon at his house and we're going to stroll around town and talk i guess, so I'm ready in my old fashion clothes and walking to his house when i spot him already waiting for me saying jokingly "finally... i was wondering how long you were going to be" i give him a playful glare and say "well are we going or not?" And then he grabs my hand and i feel a sort of spark and i try to ignore it but i cant help how I'm starting to feel towards Damon. As we walk Damon starts by saying "so when we first met you hated me and now that I'm back you like me... you Bonnie are a very confusing woman among other things" and i looked at him and said "well i like to keep you guessing it wouldn't be that much fun if I didn't" smiling at him he replies with a smirk i know all to well saying "well, well, well if I didn't know any better i would say you were seducing me... what are your intentions?" "You'll just have to wait and see Mr Salvatore" i reply mimicking his smirk. After a few hours of talking and flirting we head back and go our separate ways, he kept on saying 'I'll walk you home' but i repeatedly declined saying 'well then I would be less of mystery Mr Salvatore and I can't have that' and we parted ways, but i didn't need him knowing I'm staying at a sort of shack in the far woods, where I'm pretty sure Emily Bennett had Damon and Stefan wake up at when they were officially vampires.