Kissing & Reminiscing

Bonnie's POV

It feels so good to be in Damon's arms once again even though I just saw him yesterday it wasn't the Damon I know in the present/future. All I want to do is stay in his arms forever... but that's when it hits me he's a vampire I'm a witch he's dead I'm alive, how will this even work we're total opposites and its as if Damon can read my mind because he then says "we will find a way bon bon, whether it be me having the cure or you turning into a vampire we will be together and everything will be ok, do you trust me?" I looked into his ocean blue eyes and said "yes".

One week later

this past week has been nothing but amazing, I reunited with Caroline and Elena and there is no bad blood whatsoever between us which I'm so thankful, in fact I might go as far as to say her and Enzo have something going on, Caroline and Stefan seemed to be in a really good place and I couldn't be happier for them they are some of the best people I know and they truly deserve each other and as for me and Damon things couldn't have been better we actually went on a proper first date, it was a picnic on top of a waterfall and he carried me all the way to the top and then we may or may not have stripped butt naked and jumped into the water... I'm currently lying next to Damon in his bed when I'm hit with a wave of nausea and I bolt to his ensuite and throw up in his toilet I feel a breeze then Damons strong yet gentle hands rub my back as I continue to feel nauseous. I say to Damon "go away you don't need to see me like this, with a cold or flu I don't know" "do you want top see a doctor or something just to check or I could just feed you my blood for a quick cure of this" he replies slightly joking at the last part and I lightly chuckle and say "I think I'll go to the doctor today you can come if you want?" "sure I'll just get dressed and we will be on our merry little way" he said with a smirk.

At the doctors

We're in the waiting room when I hear "miss Bennett, doctor grey can see you now" Damon looked at me and said "I'll be right out here if you need me" I just nodded and walked to dr greys office she then asked "what seems to  be the problem miss Bennet?" "please call me bonnie and I've just been feeling really sick like throwing up and headaches, but I don't have a temperature or anything" " well bonnie I'm just going to need you to lie down on the bed right here, because I have a feeling on why you are having these symptoms, is there any sort of possibility you could be pregnant?" I then realised in 1863 me and Damon, holy shit we didn't use any sort of protection in the woods that day. So I replied "yes I'm pretty sure there is" so I lifted my shirt and she put some gel on my stomach and started scanning it and said "well congratulations you are approximately 5 weeks pregnant, in about another 5-7 weeks you should make another appointment to do check ins" I nodded and then wiped my stomach clean and was still in shock as I walked out of dr greys office and Damon was sat down looking just as shocked as me I then said "guessing you heard what happened in there?" "yeah and wow even way back when I'm just that good" he says with a sly smirk trying to lighten the mood which makes a small smile appear on my face. We're in the car driving back to the house when I ask "what do you wanna do?" "well I think it'd be cool to have a mini you or a mini me around, it'll make life interesting" he said with a smile and I returned it. once we got back to the house we saw Stefan and Caroline making out on the couch when Damon said "you know we have like 6 bedrooms and 5 of them you can use instead of the living room right?" while doing is infamous smirk while they got up and Stefan said "thanks for ruining the moment, how was the doctors anyway bonnie?" I looked at Damon asking as if we should tell them  he nodded in reply "well Damon might tell you guys" trying to get out of actually telling them "well I was thinking we both could tell them" all of a sudden Caroline burst out saying "omg you're pregnant congratulations, but like how did this happen?" Damon and I both looked at Caroline in shock of how she knew "oh please you two didn't know whether or not you should say what happened and then I used super hearing and heard a heart beat, so now tell us how it happened and no Damon I do not mean the dirty way" Caroline said so Damon started off saying "well back in 1863 when bonnie was sent there we had  a lets say fun time in the woods didn't we bon bon?" with a sly smirk playing across his lips I then said "and then there was the time in you're childhood bedroom where we also had a fun time"  while mimicking his smirk. Stefan and Caroline look at us shocked by this revelation then Stefan says "really I was in the room next door for 150 something years I was wondering what the banging in your room was and never figured it out" we all burst out laughing when Damon said "well there was definitely banging going on not just the type you thought brother" I lightly punched his arm as it was getting later and later we decided to call it a night Damon and I were in bed we just laid there thinking of what the future holds and we slowly drifted off into a deep sleep dreaming of a bundle of joy that will arrive in 7-8 months.