Present Day

Damon's POV (present time)

I'm drinking my bourbon when all of a sudden I'm blasted with memories of Bonnie and I... IN 1863, what the hell is happening I remember saving her from the earthquake on this very land where a park used to be and I remember Stefan and I taking her home and I remember thinking how beautiful she was with her brunette lock and gorgeous green eyes... stop it Damon this is Bonnie surely someone is just putting these memories in my head I just have to figure out who and why? I vamp speed into Stefan's room and see him writing in his diary so sad and depressing i think to myself and then i say "do remember the earthquake in 1863, cause i remember it and Bonnie is in it, and i have no idea why this is happening? Do you?" He just replies with "yeah i do remember and i think that Bonnie has been sent to the past as i just got a text from Caroline saying that Bonnie's missing". That's the moment i really start to freak out, not because i care about Bonnie or anything, but i dont need my future messed with by that little witch.

Stefan's POV (present time)

All i know is that what ever's happening is because of a extremely powerful witch the question is why? Why would someone want Damon and Bonnie together? Although they would make a good couple cause Bonnie tells Damon off and calls him out and she disagrees with him and challenges him whereas Elena just sides with him and chooses him, even i think it'd be irritating if i were Damon anyway. So i decide ill do some research of my own to find out who could possibly access this level of power to cast such a complicated spell or whatever.

Sorry for the short chapter let me know if i should continue this story thanks