Present day pt.3

Damons POV

After seeing the ring all my memories of Bonnie flooded back, because only bits and pieces came into my memory but now i remember everything from our first meeting to our first time and our goodbye. Stefan walked over to me and saw what i was looking at and said "isn't that mother's ring?" I nodded in reply still processing all of these memories and feelings when I suddenly said "I love Bonnie Stefan, I remember everything about her in 1863 from the way we would flirt and when we strolled around town and ended up in the woods then naked if you know what I'm saying but I remember telling her how much I loved her and that I wanted nothing more than to be her husband" I felt a tear roll down my cheek when Stefan said "well what does the paper say?" I open it and it says:

Dear Damon,

If you're reading this then everything went according to plan, I still have no idea why I'm here and who put me here, but I'm glad that I got to see what you were like before you were a vampire even seeing Stefan as a human was weird. But no matter how much the you from 1863 is kind, caring, still flirtatious and above all amazing I miss The present/future you, because no matter how much you annoy the living crap out of me I still miss you and your pancakes and I know you're with Elena, so here is the spell you'll need help from jo, liv and Luke it's up to whether you want me in your time again damon just know that I will never stop loving you if you choose not to do the spell.

Love bon bon
Xoxo

Stefan looks at me when I say "before we get Bonnie out, because we are Stefan I'm just going to break up with Elena because she is nothing compared to Bonnie so let's go" he follows me as if to say 'I agree' and we go back to the boarding house and I see Elena and I instantly say "I wanna break up I'm sorry but I just don't love you anymore and I've come to the realisation that I'm in love with Bonnie because of something that's happened recently and I really hope we can still be friends but just know nothing you say or do will change my mind about this Elena" she looked at me and said "ok damon I've sort of suspected something between the two of you anyway and yes we can still be friends just get my best friend back" Stefan and I stood there in shock for a split second then drove to whitmore to get the gemini witches.

At Whitmore

I see jo, liv and luke with ric as Stefan and I walk up to them I say "Gemini people I need u to do this spell to save bon bon and if u don't you'll spend the rest of eternity wishing u had understood" not really saying at a question more so as a statement. They just nodded in reply and ric said "where's Elena?" "Her and I broke up because I'm in love with Bonnie Bennett" they all looked at me in shock excluding Stefan of course hand then they went on with the spell speaking in gibberish and then a light started to shine.