4 months later

Damon's POV

Bonnie is now 5 months pregnant and it's driving me insane every 5 minutes she wants something to eat like water melon and mustard or mint chocolate ice cream with hot sauce... pregnant women are so strange. But I still love her and today we're going to find out what the gender is and once we get back I'm going to tell Bonnie a very special surprise...

Bonnie's POV

Damon's been so helpful through his entire thing so far and I couldn't be more grateful with all my mood swings and cravings he hasn't stepped down or complained once, what would I do with out him? Right. Ow we're on our way to the doctors and find out the gender, we're in doctor greys office now as she gets he scanner. "Hello Bonnie and Damon are you two ready to find out the gender?" "Yes!" Damon and I said simultaneously doctor grey put he gel on my lower stomach that's getting more swollen by the day and she then says "it looks like you're having a little baby girl" "we're having a girl bon bon a little you is gonna be running around" I smile at him and say "well I'm pretty sure she'll be a daddy's girl" he smirks at that and says "yeah cause I'm amazingly amazing and an eternal stud so why shouldn't she be a daddy's girl" he said Witt a grin.

Damon's POV

Ok so we're back at the house in our room when I say "ok bon bon you may think this day can't get any better but it can ok so I'm just gonna tell you... I'll take the cure" Bonnie looks shocked by that and then says "but Damon you love being a vampire-" I cut her off and say "but I love you and our little girl more than I could ever love being a vampire" she smiles and says "I love you Damon" "I love you too bon bon" with a smile just as big and then I say "however I'm gonna take once this little ones born cause you never know what can happen in mystic falls and even though I probably could caring you if I was human I have a better chance as vampire if there's a fire and you need saving" she lightly punched me and said "yeah yeah but right now I just want to lie down and cuddle" we went into bed and I said "so what are you thinking for names" "how about Sheila" "as much as I loved your grams bon bon were not making that her first name it can be her middle name though" "ok yeah Sheila is kind of an aging name anyways... so have you got any name suggestions?" "Actually I do... how about we name her Mia, something classic yet cute and timeless" Bonnie smiled and said "I love it Mia Salvatore"