Heartfilia's Past part 1

Hey readers! Welcome to my new story! I hope you enjoy!

Narrators (aka me) POV:
      In a land far far away lies the kingdom of Fiore. The kingdom is ruled by Layla and Jude Heartfilia. And on this special day Layla gave birth to a set a twins. There names are Lucy and Gray.

Layla's POV:
      "Oh Jude! Look at them they're beautiful!" I say with a huge smile on my face. Today is the best day of my life! Sorry Jude even though our wedding was amazing this takes the cake of being the best day ever, besides Michelle's birth of course! I see Jude looking at our new children with loving eyes. "Momma!" I hear. "Michelle!" I exclaim. She runs in and looks at her new brother and sister. "Woahhh..." she trails off. Awwwwwww

       "What are their names?" Michelle asks. "Hmmmmm I don't know. Hey I have an idea! Why don't you name the boy and your dad and I will name the girl." I say. "Alright!" She looks at her new brother and studies his facial features. He has piercing black eyes with raven eyebrows. He looks like my brother, Silver Fullbuster. "I'm going to name him Gray!" Michelle exclaims. I look over at Jude. He nods. "Gray it is." He says. "Alright." I giggle. "Now for this cutie." She looks almost identical to me. She has my big chocolate brown eyes and my blonde/brown eyebrows. "I think we should name her Lucy. Remember the Love and Lucky sign?" Jude asks. "Oh yes! That name is perfect!" I exclaim. "Welcome to your new home, Gray and Lucy."

Timeskip: (10 years later)
Michelle's POV:
         It's been 5 years since mom got sick. She can barely get out of bed. Aquarius, one of my mother's celestial spirits comes out daily using her own magic and checks on us. She acts like she doesn't care, but deep down I know she does. The only reason Aquarius has to check on us, is because of father.

       He pushed us out of his life. He would talk to Gray and I once in a blue moon. Father would never talk to Lucy at all. It's probably because she looks almost exactly like mom. Maid Spetto has also been taking good care of us. She has been making us food, cleaning, and helping us whenever needed. Lucy found that father was paying her 10$ an hour. That's basically minimum wage! She deserves so much more than that! Gray, Lucy and I are saving up some of the money we get for our birthdays to give to maid Spetto.

        "Michelle dinner is ready!" I hear her yell. "I'll be down in a minute." I write my signature in my diary and lock it. Then I hide it in one of my pillows so no one would find it, not even Maid Spetto. I run downstairs. "Hey Michelle!" Lucy and Gray both say. "Hi Gray and Lucy!" I exclaim. I sit down at the table across from them, then Spetto brings out the food. It's grilled chicken and salad. "Thank you Spetto." I express. "Yeah thank you for taking care of us." Lucy says. "You're the best!" Gray exclaims. "Awww it's no problem! It's my job anyways. Plus you children are so nice and well behaved." "Thank you!" We all say in unison. "Anyways eat up!" Spetto chirps.

Timeskip: When they are done eating

Layla's POV:
I don't think I'm going to make it. I can't believe Jude would do such a thing to me! He made me sick! Just because he thought I cheated on him!

Flashback (10 years ago)

         I just recovered from giving birth. I'm so happy that I'm a wizard so I recover faster than a regular person, but it's still been a few days. Right now it's 11:30pm. "Layla?" Jude asks. I hear a hint of anger in his voice. "Jude? What's wrong? Are you ok?" I ask concerned. I put my book down and sit up.

         He walks closer to me. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHATS WRONG?!?! WHATS WRONG IS THAT YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH ONE OF THE FULLBUSTERS!" He yells. "No I did not." I say calmly. "THEN EXPLAIN TO ME WHY GRAY LOOKS NOTHING LIKE US!" He screams. Now I'm getting angry. "WHY WOULD I CHEAT ON YOU WITH MY ONE OF MY BROTHERS!!" I yell back. "HOW ARE YOU RELATED TO THE FULLBUSTER FAMILY?!" He screams obviously still angry.

         I try to be calm. "Anna Heartfilia is my mother, as you know. And Jack Fullbuster is my father. My brothers are named Sliver and Frost. My sisters name is Ivy. My mother and father got divorced and I went with my mom and my bro-" I'm suddenly interrupted by Jude slapping me. I slowly bring my hand to my cheek. I look over at Jude and he has pure hatred in his eyes. I just ran out of the room. I can't believe that they thought I cheated on him. What's worse is that he though I cheated on him with my own brother. That's disgusting.

        I run all the way to Maid Spetto's room. I knock on the door. "Spetto I need to talk to you." She quickly opens the door. "What's wrong?" She asks worriedly. Then I told her what happened. "Why would be do that!? Ohhh I swear to Mavis that if he was t my boss I'd punch him in the face and kick him where the sun don't shine." Spetto says with a smirk on her face. "Now now we can't do that." I giggle.

         "But why didn't you mention that the Fullbuster's we're your siblings?" She questions. "Well I did. When we got married my exact words were, here are my siblings Sliver, Frost, and Ivy Fullbuster." I explain. "I guess he forgot." "Yeah I guess." She replies. "It's just I was forced to marry him, and forced to love him. And he just fakes the love for his kids and me." I say. "Layla you should stay in the maid quarters tonight, so you don't need to see Jude. Unless you want to go back." "No. I would love to stay here."

Timeskip: The next day

         I wake up and go downstairs to eat breakfast. I was starving. There was pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, and coffee. Jude wasn't at the table so I had all the food to myself. I had 2 pancakes, 3 eggs, 6 pieces of bacon, and a cup of coffee. I was stuffed. I make my way up the stairs and started to get a headache. My head was pounding but I ignored it.

Flashback over

       If only I knew one of his maids poisons my food. I try to sit up. It hurt like hell but I managed. "Spetto!" I yell. My voice is very raspy. She runs in the infirmary. "Yes Layla?" "Get me a pen and paper." I say. Spetto looks at me with tears in her eyes. "A-Alright." She stutters. She comes in with 4 pieces of paper, a pen, and a book. "Here put the book on your lap and you have extra papers just in case. I want you to write a letter to tell one of the children what has happened and the other is for your Will.

          Layla I will miss you so much. You have been my best friend since we were kids and you were always there for me. I promise to take care of the children." Spetto says. " Spetto you are my best friend and I love you so much." I try to say. I barely can write this Will but I have to.

(This is what she wrote)
Michelle~ 2 million jewel+ My locket
Lucy~ 2 million jewel+ My celestial keys
Gray~ 2 million jewel+My necklace
Spetto~ 3 million jewel
Sliver~ 2 million jewel+ My Ice crystal
Frost~ 2 million jewel+ The letter from mom
Ivy~ 2 million jewel+My photo album
My Celestial keys~ Give this letter to one of the children
Jude~ 1 million jewel

Timeskip: After she gave the letter to Aquarius

       I close my eyes to get ready to sleep, knowing I won't wake up ever again.

So this is my new story! I hope you like it! More exciting stuff will happen soon, aka in a couple chapters. I wish my Dragon Mating Season comes back so I can work on that. I hope and pray that this will be as successful as my other story. Anyways I love you guys so much! Bye💕👋🏼