The Meeting to Run

Hey readers! Just letting you know that Juvia is a Lucy's personal maid. Also two chapters will be posted for this book.
Recap:
In your mothers will, She told us zodiacs that we have to give a letter to one of the children. And we chose you. Do not yell you're sisters about this until you guys are older." She explains. "I swear to Mavis I won't tell them until we're older." I give you my word. Aquarius smiles. "Thank you Gray." She hands me the letter before she disappears.
Now:
Jude's POV:
Finally it's finished. After years of planning it's done. The arranged marriages for Lucy and Gray. I have a found a decent husband for Lucy and wife for Gray. No one else wanted to marry these two. It's because Prince Sting is what they call a creep and Princess Ultear has committed lots of crimes.

Gray's POV: ( at 7am)
I take out the letter from mom under my bed. I made sure to re read it.
Dear child,
There are many things you need to know about your father. He has many things planned for you all. Michelle, you will be married off to a wealthy kingdom, for money. But, I am glad you actually know who your getting married too. Gray, you will be married to Princess Ultear. She has committed many crimes such as, theft of jewels, breaking and entering, trespassing on forbidden property, sexual assault, and murder. Lucy, you will be married to Prince Sting. Word around town is, he is really perverted and would do anything for a girl with curves. Now, to tell you why I'm gone. Jude thought I was cheating on him with the one of the Fullbusters. Which is disgusting because they are my siblings. That's why Gray has raven hair and dark eyes. So, Jude ordered the maid to poison my food 16 years ago. I started getting symptoms but I just ignored them, which I shouldn't have. Anyways, I hope and pray that you can escape the castle. Take you're siblings with you. Live a good life and go Beyond the castle walls.
                                                             Love,
                                                                 Mom
"I wish I could take them with me." I mumble. Today is the day Lucy and I meet Ultear and Sting. According to maid Spetto, we will have meetings with them every 2 months, until we're 18. Then we marry them. I don't want to marry this Ultear girl, she seems awful. The person I want to marry is, the person I love, which is J-Juvia. My cheeks get tinted red as I think of her.

Lucy's POV: (at 8am)
I wake up to find a certain water mage in my room. "Juvia!" I yell. Juvia is my best friend in the castle. I get up and tackle her in a hug. Jude has banned magic after mom died. Any one who used magic and get caught would be sentenced to death. Juvia needs to train so she goes to the beach in another kingdom to train. She was gone for a week and I missed her so much. "Lucy-Chan! Juvia missed you
Too!" Juvia yells as she hugs me back. After a while we get up and sit in the bed. "Juvia wishes that Lucy-Chan could come with Juvia and train. The basement and pool aren't good places to train." She explains. "I know, I know. It's just that me and Gray can't leave the castle." I say. "Speaking of Gray-Sama, where is he? Juvia hasn't seen her beloved in a week." Julia dramatically puts her hand on her hand and lays on the bed. I giggle. "Come on. And after you can help me pick a outfit to meet the creep." Now she giggles. "Alright. Juvia will help." She replies. I take her to Gray's room and knock. "STRIPPER!" I yell. "BLONDIE WHAT DO YOU WANT?" He yells back. "YOU HAVE A VISITOR!" "HOLD UP! I'M GETTING DRESSED!" "REALLY?! YOU'RE GETTING DRESSED?! IM SHOCKED!" "SHUT UP STAR SHIT!" Gray and I both start laughing. "Ok I'm done." He laughs as he opens the door. "GRAY-SAMA~!" Juvia screams as she tackles him. "J-JUVIA!" He yells back, obviously surprised. I watch the Freezer Freak hug his girlfriend. After that he closes the door and walk away. "Ahh. Young love." I say.
Timeskip: 25 minutes later
Lucy's POV still:
"Juvia is back to assist Lucy-Chan." Juvia says as she walks into the room. "Yay! Juvia, can you tell me more about Sting?" I ask. "Alright. *sighs* Sting is a huge pervert. Will do anything for a curvy girl like Lucy-Chan. So Juvia will try and hide them." She explains. I blush at her comments. "T-thank you, for being so nice to me." I say. Juvia grabs both of my hands. "Lucy-Chan, Juvia wants to thank you. For being so nice to her. Now come on and let's pick an outfit." Juvia explains. "Alright." I reply. "Juvia thinks this is good for Lucy-Chan." "Lemme See." Juvia pulls out halter skater dress. "This is perfect! Thanks Juvia!" I give her a hug. She hugs back. "Juvia is glad Lucy-Chan likes her choice. Lucy-Chan, Juvia will give you privacy. If you need Juvia, Juvia will be with Gray-Sama." She explains with hearts in her eyes. Right after she closes the door I get dressed. The dress is perfect for today. It's a really pretty royal blue and ends right above my knee. I look outside to make sure no one is there. "Cancer." I whisper as I touch his key. "Yes ebi?" He asks. "Can you do my hair please?" "Of course, ebi."
Timeskip: When Cancer is done
"Thanks Cancer! I'll see you later." I thank him as I wave. "No problem, ebi." He says as he disappears. I look into the mirror again. "It's perfect!" I yell. Cancer put most of my hair in a bun. The rest is framing my face. "Thank you." I whisper.

Juvia's POV:
*knocks on Lucy's door* "Lucy-Chan! Prince Sting Shitbreath is about to arrive!" Juvia yells. Juvia tried not to laugh. Lucy-Chan is laughing. "I'm coming Juvia." Lucy-Chan says between laughing. Lucy-Chan opens the door and Juvia is amazed. "Lucy-Chan you look beautiful!" Juvia yells. "Thank you." Lucy-Chan responds. "Do we need to get Gray?" "Yes, lets go get Gray-Sama." Lucy-Chan and Juvia and arrive at Gray-Sama's door. "GRAY! *Annoyed voice* they're here." Lucy-Chan says. "Ughhh. Alright." Gray-Sama replies. Gray-Sama opens the door wearing a tux. (Standard black and white one cause idk how to describe it) Juvia faints.

Gray's POV:
I slowly see Juvia falling and run up to catch her. "She probably fainted cause she saw you in a tux." Lucy explains. I blush. "Let's set her down in your room Gray." "Alright." I put her down in my bed carefully and tuck her in. I feel the blood rushing to my face. I quietly shut the door. "Come on. Well get through this, like we always go." I say looking at Lucy's face. She looks really scared. "Lucy, if Sting puts his hands on you and I'm not there use your magic Alright. And if I am, I'll beat the shit out of him." I explain as I crack my knuckles. Lucy giggles as we walk to the throne room. I see a tall girl with black hair, that must be Ultear. She's staring at me, looking up and down, checking me out. I shiver. "It's ok Gray." Lucy whispers. Ultear bites her lip. My Mavis I'm going to be sick. I look over at Sting, he's eying Lucy. He's so dead.

Lucy's POV:
I see Sting checking me out. Holy shit. He's checking me out. I am going to die. I'm going to get raped! Soon Gray and I make our way up to the throne. "Hello my children. I would like to introduce these royals to you. Gray here is you're future wife, Princess Ultear." "Nice to meet you." Gray says as he shakes her hand. "Lucy this is your future husband, Prince Sting." Jude finishes. Sting takes my hand and placed a kiss on it. A disgusting wet ass kiss. "A pleasure to meet you M'lady." As soon as he said that I knew I had to get out of this marriage somehow. Mavis and mother, Please help me.

Ok that's it for now! I really hope you liked this chapter! Peace out💕👋🏼