The Reunion Part 1

In this, Jellal is in Fairy Tail. There's a shameless book plug in this chapter😂 Also this chapter isn't that good cause I took my phone and it's been taken away so I barely have time. I love you all and there prob won't be any more updates soon
Recap:
As soon as he looks at me he stops. Both of our eyes fill with tears. "Is that you?"
Now:
Lucy's POV:
"Gray?" I ask, tears streaming down my face. "Lucy?" We run up and hug each other. I cry into his shoulder. "I-I miss-missed you s-so m-much." I croak. "I m-missed you t-too." He stutters. I look up to see him crying as well. I look over at Natsu. He looks mad! Erza is holding him back and Wendy is trying to make him calm down. Oh shit!
Gray's POV:
"I'm so happy you're here Lucy." I say, with sadness in my voice. "So is Juvia. She missed Lucy-Chan a lot." She says as she hugs us. "I missed you b-both. I-It was so l-lonely w-without you g-guys." Lucy cries. "Juvia and Gray-Sama missed Lucy-Chan too. Everyday we hoped and prayed that you were safe. Everyday we waited for you to come. And now you're here." Juvia admits as she begins to cry. "Don't cry Juvia." Lucy and I say in unison. We all smile and laugh. We all pull away from each other and wipe our tears. "So Lu-" I turn to look at her, but she's gone. "LUCY?!" I shout out. I can't lose her again.

Natsu's POV:
"SO ICE QUEEN HOW DO YOU KNOW LUCE?!" I yell. "FLAME BRAIN I SWEAR IF YOU HAVE HER!" He yells back. "Natsu let me go talk to him." Luce says as she looks up at me. "Nope." I reply as my grip around her waist gets tighter. Thank Mavis Erza let me go. "Let Lucy go Natsu." Gray clenches his fist. "Natsu please let me introduce him to you and everyone here." She looks up at me with pleading eyes. "But I know him already and everyone else does too." I explain. "Just let me do it Natsu. Plus I'd like to introduce myself to everyone else. Please!" She pleads. "Fine, but's only if I get to come with you." I compromise. Luce smiles brightly. "Thanks Natsu!" She chirps. I let her go and I follow.

Lucy's POV:
"Why is he here?" Gray sneers. "Oh shut up Gray. I'll tell you later." I say. He rolls his eyes. "Fine." "Ice Princess, let her introduce herself to everyone." Natsu suggests. "GUYS!" Gray shouts. Everyone who's here comes to us. "Someone who's new here would like to introduce themself." Gray announces. Natsu was covering me so he moved to the side. "Hello, I'm Lucy!" I say happily as I wave at everyone. "Hi Lucy" They all greet. "I would also like you all to me my twin brother Gray." I announce with a smirk. "TWIN BROTHER?!" Everyone shouts out in surprise. Gray smirks and pulls me closer to him by grabbing my shoulder. "Yup! This is my twin sister Star Shit." "Shut it Snow Flake." I retort. They all laugh and begin to talk to me. "Wait Lucy, how did you get here and pass the barrier?" Gray asks.

Natsu's POV:
I go up to Lucy and wrap my arms around her waist. "That would be me Ice Princess." I smirk. "First of all, get you hands off my sister. Second of all, Flame Brain, you should introduce her to the guys." Gray suggests. "I was gonna do that after Droopy Eyes." He rolls his eyes. "Come on Luce, lets go." "Alright." I let go of her waist and take her to where the guys are. "Hey guys." Natsu greets. "Hey Natsu." They all reply. "I'd like you all meet Lucy."

Lucy's POV:
A dragon comes up to me. He's very tall and has lots of piercings. His wings, horns, and tail are all black, but have a sliver tint to them. "I'm Gajeel Redfox. Nice to meet ya Bunny Girl." Gajeel says with a small smile. He has his hand out so I shake it. "Nice to meet you too, and Bunny girl?" I tilt my head in confusion. "Gihee." He laughs. One of the people face palm and walk over to me. "Sorry about him. He gives people nicknames whenever he meets them. I'm Jellal Fernandes, by the way. Nice to meet you Lucy." He says with a smile on his face. "Nice to meet you too Jellal." I reply with a smile. "Hey I'm Laxus Dreyar, nice meeting you." The Dragon Laxus says. He has dark teal colored dragon features. "It's so nice to meet you all." I smile. "Fire Breath, her house is ready." Gray lowly says. "Alright let's take her." Natsu replies with almost no emotion. They're so mad at each other. I hope it clears up soon. Wait......why didn't anyone mention the mark? It's kind of obvious. I hid it for Luce. Dragons have that ability. So do they all know I'm y-your m-mate. Only the dragons do. "What are you guys doing just standing there?" Gray and Jellal ask in unison. "They're probably commutating telepathically." Laxus notes. "How?" Gray asks. Gajeel begins to burst out in laughter and Laxus does the same. "D-Don't tell him G-Gajeel." Laxus says between laughs. "B-Believe me I-I won't, I w-want to s-see the s-show." He replies in between laughing. I blush in embarrassment. "Come on Lucy and Fire Truck, lets go." Gray says as he walks out of the building. Per usual, Juvia is with him. "So Lucy how can you and Natsu commutate telepathically?" Gray questions. "I'll tell you when we get to the house." I reply. He raises an eyebrow but ignore it. I can't wait for my new home! I jump up like a little kid. Natsu chuckles. "Oh Natsu, how does Wendy, Gajeel, and Laxus know that I'm you know....." I trail off. "When a dragon marks his or her mate, it binds them together. So let's say a dragon wants to mess around with you. My mark gives off my scent mixed with yours, so the dragon will back off knowing you're taken. If they still wanna mess around, you can touch your mark and it will send some kind of message to me so I will come." Natsu explains. I nod my head. "That's useful." I note. "So Lu-" "Were here!" Gray shouts out.

Natsu's POV:
"Woah this place is nice!" Luce exclaims. "Before we show you around, can you answer my two questions?" Ice Princess asks Luce. "Of course." She replies. Her eyes go to the couch and two chairs. Gray and Juvia sit in those chairs so Luce and I sit on the couch. "Juvia also would like to know how Lucy-Chan got here." Juvia says. Can I tell them? Sure I don't mind. "I am going to tell the story. It was July 7th. Early that morning I flew to Fiore and stayed there all day. Around 11:30 at night I sneaked onto the grounds of the palace and flew up to Luce's window and told her something." I explain. "What did you tell her?" Gray asks with a hint of anger in his voice. I look over at Luce and she's blushing. "T-that w-we are m-mates." She stutters. "WHAT?!"