A Shower Situation

Recap:
"Anyways, my brother couldn't stand living at the palace anymore. Neither could I. He wanted to run away, with my friend Juvia, who is his girlfriend. They told me I could go with them, but I knew I couldn't. It was their adventure. Not mine. I helped them run away about a month ago. They ran to Fairy Tail."
Now:
Lucy's POV:
I wake up and try to stretch, but I can't move. "What the f-" I cut myself off and look down. I feel Natsu's head on my breasts and arms around mine. I blush. I take one of my arms out and poke his cheek. "Hey Natsu." I whisper. I can tell he's awake, but it's weird how he isn't getting up. Wait..... "You can't be serious." I mumble. I kiss his cheek and Natsu still doesn't move. I swear to Mavis...... I lean in to kiss his lips. I quickly peck his lips. "Good morning." He says a smirk. "I swear Natsu, if you make me do that again, there will be consequences." I threaten him. He chuckles. "Alright, Alright. We should get going. There's a town a couple miles away." Natsu gets off me and stands up. He's really warm. "Fire Dragons are known for there warmth, Luce." Natsu explains.
Timeskip: When they get to the town
Natsu's POV:
"Welcome to Rose Village, Luce!" I exclaim. Before we go in I hide my wings, horns, and tail. "It's so pretty!" She squeals. I chuckle. "Were almost to Fairy Tail. We need to find an inn for tonight." I explain. "Let's go then!" Lucy exclaims. She grabs my hand and runs into the village. I blush and smile. It fells nice to hold her hand. Luce suddenly stops running. "Natsu I found an inn!" She yells. "Luce, I don't think you'll like this place." I point to the bottom of the sign. "It's a place where people come for their honeymoon and stuff like that...." I trail off, hoping she'll get it. She blushes. "Oh! Thanks Natsu." I run the back of my neck. "No problem." I reply. It would have been nice to go in there with Luce. I smirk. Of course you would think that. Now stop being a pervert and let's find another inn. "Ok, Ok." I say. "Wait Natsu? Where are your wings and stuff?" She looks at me worriedly. "It's fine Luce. I hide them when I go places, besides Fairy Tail. Even though I love a good fight, I don't want anyone trying to kill me." I explain. "Oh...." Luce trails off.
Timeskip: 2 hours later:
Lucy's POV:
"Hey Natsu?" I break the silence. He looks at me. "What's up Luce?" He asks. "Why don't we ask someone where an inn is?" "I guess I didn't think of that." He chuckles. Then I realize something. "N-Natsu you've been h-holding my h-hand for almost f-five hours." I blush. "I know and I have no intention of letting go." He smiles at me. I can feel my face getting hot. I look down. "L-Let's find a-someone." I stutter. Natsu drags me. "Excuse me Ma'am. Do you know if there are any inns in this town?" Natsu asks. "The only one in this town is by the Market. You go down this road *points* for about two miles and then turn right." She explains. "Thank you Ma'am." I say. "No problem." She waves at us as we continue walking. I wave with my free hand. "I guess we're going to the romantic inn." Natsu smirks. "You better not do anything, Dragneel!" I glare at him. "What will happen, punishment?" He asks challenging me. "You'll see." I smirk. "I'm soooooo scared." Natsu says childishly. "Besides, I know how I can stop your punishments." Natsu adds confidently. "I'd like to see you try." I say. "We'll see." He replies.
Timeskip: When there at the inn
Natsu's POV:
We walk up to the kiosk. "A room please." Natsu smiles. "For how long?" The worker asks. "Just one night." I say. "Alright. For the two of you that will be 2,000 jewel." He explains. "Here you go." Lucy says. "Thank you. Your room number is 314. Here is the key. Have fun you two!" He hands me the key and we both walk up to find room 314.

Lucy's POV:
"Natsu I found it!" I say excitingly. "Good job Luce!" Natsu ruffles my hair. He opens the door and we look inside. "It's really pretty in here." I walk around. There is a bathroom, a small kitchen, a closet, a small living space, and a huge bed. "Ughhhhh! Of course there only one bed!" I exclaim. "Hey! You're sharing a room with the hottest fire dragon out there!" Natsu says. "Well, if you would excuse me, Hot stuff, I am going to take a shower." I walk past him and walk into the bathroom.