New Friends and New Feelings Part 2

Hey guys! I was wondering if you could give me some feedback on something in this chapter. I'm thinking of starting "No Ones POV", where I just narrate and you don't see what they're thinking. Tell me in comments what you think!

Recap:
We all have a group hug, smiling at our friendship. I can tell already, that these friendships will last a lifetime.

Now:
Lucy's POV:
Levy-Chan, Juvia, Cana, Mira, Wendy, Erza, and I all are talking at our table. I suddenly remember the question I wanted to ask them. "Hey guys, I have a question." I say. "What is it Lucy-Chan?" Juvia asks as all heads turn towards me. "This morning Natsu said I looked amazing. When he said that, I felt my heartbeat increase and I started blushing. It just felt weird because I've never felt that way before. So I was just wondering why." I explain. Cana wiggles her eyebrows and Mira and Wendy begin to chant the word "Nalu" over and over again. "So Lu-Chan." I look over at Levy-Chan. "You just got here two hours ago and Natsu hasn't come up to you. When did he say that?" She asks. "He...He spent the night with me..." I reply slowly and cautiously. A sudden thud startles me. "What was that?" I ask concerned. "Mira fainted. She'll be good soon." Juvia giggles as she tries to reassure me. "LAXUS! COME HERE!" Cana yells. The lighting dragon comes over. "Ugh again?" He asks. Cana nods with a giggle. "Why can't she fucking control herself." He mumbles with a smile as he picks her up to go to what I'm assuming the infirmary. "Why'd she faint? Is she alright?" I ask worryingly. "Don't worry she's okay. Mira does that a lot." Levy says with a small laugh. I calm down a bit. "Anyways...." I take a deep breath. "What does it mean?" I question once again. "Lu-Chan...did Natsu mark you? Are you his mate?" Levy-Chan asks. I nod slowly. Her eyes lit up and slyly smiles. "That means you are developing feelings for Natsu hehe." She says. I stand up quickly in shock. "W-What?! No way! How can you be so sure?" I question. "I can't be sure Lu-Chan, but that's what it sounds like." Levy-Chan says with a giggle. I sit back down. "How could I develop feelings for him?" I ask. She opens her mouth to speak.

•Before•

No Ones POV:
         "ICE FREAK!" Natsu yells. "What do you want Flame Brain?" Gray asks as he rolls his eyes. "Guess who was with your sister last night..." Natsu says with a sly smile and laugh. "Let's watch this show gihee, I have a feeling it's gonna be good." Gajeel whispers to Laxus and Jellal. They all snicker as they watch. Gray looks at him angrily. "What did you say?" He says, balling his fist, putting his magic around it. "Guess who slept with your sister last night..." Natsu smirks. "Oh shit." Laxus whispers. "You right this is gonna be good." Jellal says to Gajeel. Gajeel laughs his signature laugh as they continue to watch.

           Laxus watches Gray get flung across the guild hall until he hears, "This morning Natsu said I looked amazing. When he said that, I felt my heartbeat increase and I started blushing. It just felt weird because I've never felt that way before. So I was just wondering why." He knew that this was Blondie, and Natsu was like an annoying little brother to him, so Laxus needed to stop this fight.

"We need to stop this." Laxus says. "Why?" Gajeel and Jellal ask. He fills them in and they nod. "Let's do this." Gajeel sighs, annoyed. He really wanted to see this. "I'll get Natsu, you get Gray. Jellal can you fix the damage?" Laxus explains. Gajeel and Jellal both nod.

Laxus's POV:
I fly up to Natsu. He's about to do his Fire Dragon Roar. I see Gajeel stopping Gray, so I put my hand over Natsu's mouth. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" He yells, but it's really muffled since my hand is still over his mouth. I take it off and explain. "Look Natsu. Lucy is talking about you. She said you were making her feel weird. By weird I mean her heartbeat started increasing and she felt flustered."

Natsu smirks and goes back to the table listening to the girls convo. Gray also walks back and him and Natsu are talking. He starts explains what he meant by sleeping with this sister. Gray slaps him, but I can tell it was with no force.

•After•

Natsu's POV:
        I heard the whole conversation Lucy had with Levy. I have to do something big when she gets home. "Hey freaks. I'm gonna go home. See ya." I say with a smirk and wave. Happy follows me out the door as we go to Lucy's house.

      "Who's house is this Natsu?" "It's Lucy's." I answer. "Lushee's? Why are we going there?" Happy questions. "Well Happy, we are going to surprise her. Ya know, we're gonna live with Luce one day!" I raise my fist in the air with a smile. "Really?" Happy exclaims. I nod with a huge smile on my face. Today is going to be great.

Natsu thought exactly what I did today, but the difference is my day was absolutely horrible. I don't want to get into right now, but it was bad. And it just sucked because I expected to be happy. This chapter is kind of short because of it. I didn't feel like writing cause of this. Also same for editing the top portion of the chapter. I'll do that later though. I hope you enjoyed anyways. If you didn't, I hope you enjoy my drawing of Kacchan with his hair down.

 If you didn't, I hope you enjoy my drawing of Kacchan with his hair down