Heartfilia's Past part 2

Recap:
I barely can write this Will but I have to.
(This is what she wrote)
Michelle~ 2 million jewel+ My locket
Lucy~ 2 million jewel+ My celestial keys
Gray~ 2 million jewel+My necklace
Spetto~ 3 million jewel
Sliver~ 2 million jewel+ My Ice crystal
Frost~ 2 million jewel+ The letter from mom
Ivy~ 2 million jewel+My photo album
My keys~ Give this letter to one of the children
Jude~ 1 million jewel
Timeskip: After she gave the letter to Aquarius
I close my eyes to get ready to sleep, knowing I won't wake up ever again.
Now:
Aquarius POV:
       "MOMMA" all 3 kids yell, running. Maid Spetto probably told them."Look what you did. Leaving me with these monsters" I whisper with a sad smile. I wipe a tear from my eye. "MOMMA NO!" Lucy yells as she runs in. She holds her mothers hand and sobs on the bed. "M-Momma w-why?" Gray is on his knees crying. "WHYY?!" Michelle cries out.

        Poor kids. I grab all three kids and hug them. Lucy and Michelle cry into my shoulders and Gray cries into my chest. After a couple hours they finally stop crying and went to their bedrooms. Jude didn't even come. "That bastard." I whisper.

Jude's POV:
           I just heard news that Layla passed away. "That's what you get for cheating." I whisper in my study. I decide not to go see her. Since she couldn't fight the poison, it's her fault I'm stuck with our offspring. "Stupid bitch." I start to read about the kingdoms around ours. Hehehe

Aquarius POV:
           I have to give a letter to one of the kids. I'll ask the other zodiacs for help.
Aquarius now is in the Celestial world
"Celestial King, I need to call a meeting with the zodiac keys. Well just Layla's zodiacs." I say. "Why do you need to call a meeting?" The Celestial King, obviously not knowing what happened to Layla. "Sir, Layla Heartfilia has passed away. She has a letter explaining what happened and she wants me to give it to one of the children. The problem is, I don't know who to give it too. So I wanted to call a meeting to see which of her children I should I give it to." I explain. "Oh my poor friend. She shall be missed." He wipes a tear from his eye. "ALL LAYLA'S ZODIACS GO TO THE MEETING ROOM ASAP!" The King yells. "Thank you." "You're Welcome Aquarius." He replies.

          I leave the throne room and go to the meeting room. I see everyone is here. "EVERYONE!" I yell. "I'm sorry!" Aries squeaks. "It's ok Aries." I reply. "Ok on with the meeting. As you all may or may not know, Layla has sadly passed away." We all hang our heads in sadness. "She has wrote a letter stating two things. What Jude did to her, and what he has planned. This letter has to be given to Michelle, Lucy, or Gray. I don't know which child to give it to, that is why I called for your help. By the way, we can't just not give it to them. Her will states for us to give it to one of them." I finish. "Alright. Lets do this for her." Leo says. Scorpio nods. "Who are we being passed down to?" Capricorn asks.

          "Lucy." "Ok. I believe we can tell this to Lucy ourselves." Capricorn explains. "Yes that is a good plan. We will always be able to tell princess ourselves." Virgo says. "Now that leaves Gray and Michelle." I say. "I believe we should give the letter to Gray. He is responsible and won't tell anyone." Taurus explains. Soon all of us Zodiacs agree. I'm going to give this letter to Gray in a week. I hope he can handle this.

Timeskip: A week later

Gray's POV:
             "Onii-San." Lucy says sadly, knocking on the door. "Come in Lucy." I reply. She opens the door and comes in. "Onii-San, Aquarius wants to speak with you." Lucy explains. I wonder what she wants. Lucy is already at the door. "Let's go." She takes my hand and leads me to the pool. Lucy takes her Aquarius key.

          "Open. Gate of the Water Bearer, Aquarius!" She chants. "Lucy! Don't summon me in a bathtub!" Aquarius yells. "Sorry, it's just the beach is so far." Lucy replies with her head down. "It's okay. Just don't do it again." She says with a small smile, ruffling Lucy's hair. "Anyways, I need to speak to Gray." She comes up to me and takes my hand. I walk with her.

          "Gray." Aquarius says softly. "Yes?" I ask. "In your mothers will, She told us zodiacs that we have to give a letter to one of the children. And we chose you. Please don't tell you're sisters about this until you guys are older. It's better this way." She explains. "I swear to I won't tell them until we're older." I give you my word. Aquarius smiles. "Thank you Gray." She hands me the letter before she disappears.

Timeskip: 6 years later

Lucy's POV:
(This is what Lucy wrote to her mom)
Hey Mom,
Today was terrible! I wish you were here. That horrible man that you called your husband and Michelle, Gray and I call our father abused us again. Michelle had a huge bruise on her left cheek and blood on her legs. Its looks like he sliced her legs. Thankfully he didn't open them or anything like that. Gray had blood dripping from his head and a bruise on his back. I believe that Jude hit him with a belt and punched him countless times in the head. I have got cut on my back and beat with a belt. All 3 of us had to go to the infirmary. First it was me, Michelle, then Gray. That's not even the worst part. Gray and I have just found out Michelle is getting married! To someone she doesn't even love! But Michelle is very brave and will go through with it for one reason. She goes to the other kingdom until Jude's reign is over. Michelle is leaving in three months. Please give me and Gray strength or Bravery it something that will get us out of the castle.
Love,
Lucy
           I hug my knees and begin to cry. "M-mom." I whimper. Mom has been gone for six years. I write these letters to her everyday. To keep them hidden I store them in a secret drawer in my desk. I have to keep them hidden because of Jude. He wants nothing to with mom. That bastard I think. I just hope something happens so I can leave this awful place.

Little did Lucy know, her and Gray are getting out of the castle. But how, is the question.

Ok readers! That's it for now! I really hope you enjoyed. I love y'all so much! Bye!💕👋🏼