Fairy Tail, Here We Come!

Recap:
Goodnight Luce." I kiss her forehead.
Now:
Lucy's POV:
"Good morning Luce." Natsu says in a husky voice. "Good morning, Natsu." I whisper. I try to get up but I can't. Then I realize. "NATSU! GET OFF ME!" I yell. "Don't wanna." He replies in a childish voice. Natsu pulls me back down onto the bed, closer to him. "You're so annoying." I mumble. "Hey! I heard that!" Natsu exclaims. I giggle. "Let me out!" I smile. "Why should I?" He chuckles. "Ummmmm...."I trial off. I got it! "I'll kiss you." I mumble. "What was that Luce? I couldn't hear you." He smirks. "I'll kiss you." I say, quietly. "What?" "I'LL KISS YOU! MY MAVIS!" I shout, angrily. "I accept." Natsu smirks again.

Natsu's POV:
Luce and I both lean in. I feel her soft lips on mine. She tries to pull away, but I put my hand behind her head. "N-Natsu." She whispers. I kiss her gently. Soon after, she melts into the kiss and kisses back. We both pull away. "You liked that didn't you?" I tease. "Maybe." Luce mumbles quietly. My heart beat quickens. Maybe she actually likes me. In your dreams, Dragneel. "Nah-uh! I heard what you were thinking in the shower yesterday." I smirk. Luce's face is all red. "I know, I know. Natsu Dragneel is hotter than fire." Luce throws a pillow at me. "Shut up!" She yells. I grab the pillow she threw and threw it back. Soon we have a full blown pillow fight. "Oh Luce! Come with me, I forgot to show you!" I take her hand and lead her into the bathroom. I let go and turn the light on. "Look at your mark!" I exclaim. "My mark......" Luce trails off. "MY MARK!" She yells, remembering last night. I chuckle. "It's actually really beautiful." She admits. I hug her tightly. "I'm so happy you like it." I say softly. "N-Natsu!" Luce stutters. We stay there for a while, in a comfortable silence. "Hey Luce what time it it?" I ask. "I think around 8." "OH SHIT! WE HAVE TO GO!" I shout.

Lucy's POV:
"OH SHIT! WE HAVE TO GO!" Natsu shouts. We pull away from each other.  He hides his horns, tail, and wings. We grab everything we brought and ran out of the inn. "We to get out of Rose town. Fairy Tail is 70 miles ahead. I can probably fly after we get out of here." Natsu explains. I nod. He holds his hand out and I take it. We run out of Rose Town, dodging people left and right. "Hey Natsu! Stop!" I shout. He immediately stops and looks at me. "We need new clothes and we haven't eaten anything all morning." I explain. He nods and we begin to walk. "I see a clothing shop. Let's go in." I pull him into the shop. "Try to find something. Our clothes reek." He begins to room around the men's section. I go to look at the women's section. I find a long sleeve turtle neck that is pinkish brown. I look around the pants/skirts part and find black tights and a black maxi skirt. "It needs something more." I whisper to myself. I walk around the isles and find the accessories. A black belt with gold catches my eye. I grab it and go find some shoes. I grab a tan colored high-heeled boot with a fuzzy inside. I have to find Natsu. After a couple of minutes, I see spiky pink hair an isle over. "Natsu?" I ask. "Hey Luce!" He exclaims. I run over to him. "Are you finished yet?" I question. "Yup! I was waiting for you to come look for me." He smiles. "Ughhh!" I puff me cheeks. Natsu chuckles. "Let's go pay." He takes my hand and leads me. "By let's you mean me." I roll my eyes. He chuckles again. I let go of his hand and give my clothes to the lady. "Is that all?" She asks sweetly. "Natsu give her your clothes." I whisper. "Oh ok." He gives her his clothes. "That's it." I say. "That will be 1000 jewel." I hand her the money. "Have a nice day!" She chirps. She hands us our clothes and we head to the dressing room.

(This is what they picked out and are wearing)Natsu's POV:I come out of the dressing room and wait for Luce

Natsu's POV:
I come out of the dressing room and wait for Luce. "Hurry up Luce, we have to get going." I whine. "Natsu I'm done. Please stop whining." She walks out and we both look at each other for a while. She looks amazing. He looks handsome. Luce starts blushing madly. I walk closer to her. "Let's go now Luce." I take her hand and we begin to walk out of the store. When we get out I whisper. "I know I look handsome Luce." She starts to blush again. "L-let's just get some food." Luce mumbles. I smile. "Alright princess." I say with a wink. She looks at me wide eyed. We begin walking. I smell a food stand and walk over. "Excuse me?" Luce asks. "What can I get ya?" The worker asks. "Can I have a pulled pork sandwich and......" Luce looks over at me.

Lucy's POV:
"Can I have a pulled pork sandwich and......." I look over at Natsu. "Three more pulled pork sandwiches, an order of potato wedges, and two waters." He finishes with a smile on my face. My jaw drops. How can someone as fit as Natsu eat so much? Dragons have big appetites Luce. I nod my head. The man hands Natsu the waters and finds the nearest table. "Oh I'm so sorry. How much?" I say. "That would be 2000 jewel ma'am." The cook says. I hand him the money. "Your order will be done soon." I nod and head over to Natsu. "The order is going to be ready soon!" I exclaim happily. He chuckles. "I also have good news princess!" Natsu says. "What is it?" I ask. "We're almost at Fairy Tail! It's about two hours away with me flying." We both smile childish smiles. "I can't wait!" I giggle. "Me either! I haven't seen them in so long!" He exclaims. "Order 15!" The cook shouts. "That's us!" I yell. We walk up and get our food. I take a bite. "It's so good." I whisper. We keep eating until all the food is done. "That was a good meal. Thanks for treating me Luce!" I roll my eyes and smile. "I always treat you. You don't have money." I reply. "Now lets go!" Natsu yells out. He bends over, motioning me to come into his back. I get on and wrap my arms around his neck, loosely. He has a firm grip on my thighs, which made me want to hold on tighter. "Get ready Luce." He smirks. Natsu begins to run extremely fast. "NATSU!" I scream.

Natsu's POV:
"NATSU!" Lucy screams. I chuckle. We're almost out of Rose town Luce! After a couple minutes of running, we made it out. Luce hands me a water. "Thank Mavis we saved them." She says. I nod as I drink half of mine. I give it back and pick her up. "Natsu!" She shouts. I smile and let my dragon features out. I flap my wings strongly, and began to fly. I see Luce closing her eyes. Why do you sleep so much? She snuggles into my chest, and I fell my cheeks getting hot. You're so cute.

That's all guys! I hope you enjoyed! Also, how the hell did we get 185 reads on this?! First off, Thank you so much for reading this story! I am really glad that some of you enjoy it! Anyways I have to go to sleep but once again thank you. I mean this from the bottom of my heart. I love you all so much! Bye💕👋🏼