Is that you?!

Recap:
I flap my wings strongly, and began to fly. I see Luce closing her eyes. Why do you sleep so much? She snuggles into my chest, and I fell my cheeks getting hot. You're so cute.

Now:
Natsu's POV (an hour in):
One hour until Fairy Tail! I can't wait to see everyone! "There's only one hour left?" Luce whispers as she wakes up. I nod. "What is it like there?" She asks. "It's this huge island that was founded years ago by Mavis Vermillion." Lucy nods, urging me to continue. "The Island was founded because Jude banned magic and a lot of us didn't know what to do. The mages at Fairy Tail used magic in their everyday lives and couldn't live without it. It hurts a dragon to keep their dragon features hidden for days. Mavis realized this and made Fairy Tail. The island itself is invisible to the anyone who doesn't have the Fairy Tail insignia or a marking from one of the Fairy Tail dragons." I explain. "That's why you wanted to mark me." She whispers. "That and others need to know your mine." I say with a smirk. Luce's cheeks go pink. "Awwww~ Luce is blushing." "S-Shut up!" She stutters. I chuckle. "Anyways, are we almost there?" She asks. "Yeah we have about an hour to go." I say. "Alrighty then." We begin to talk to get to know each other more.

•Back At The Castle•

Michelle's POV:
"Lucy, Gray, I miss you so much...." I say to myself as I walk down a hallway. It's been over a month since Gray disappeared and about four days for Lucy. It's been so lonely without them. They really brightened the place up. Gray helped all of us. He taught Lucy and Juvia hand to hand combat. Since I don't have magic, Gray taught me how to be responsible and respectful. Him, Lucy, and I used to get into play fights all the time. I sigh, thinking about the good times. My eyes land on Lucy's room and I go in. Lucy always gave me advice and helped whenever help was needed. She helped me pick outfits, gave Juvia a job, and a she helped Gray become a decent individual. Maybe not that decent. I giggle at the thought. I lay there for a while thinking about them.

•Back with Natsu and Lucy•

Lucy's POV:
"Natsu!" I laugh. He's telling me the story of when he got into a fight with 'droopy eyes' and his friend Erza knocked them out. "I'll make sure I won't get on her bad side." I whisper to myself. Natsu chuckles. "Don't worry, I'm sure she would love you. Who wouldn't?" He says. I blush. "S-Shut up." I stutter. "Awww, is my princess blushing?" This causes me to blush even more. He looks down at me, smirks, and looks in the distance. I don't like where this is going..... "No Luce, it's not like that. We made it!" He exclaims. "Really?!" I shout excitedly. "Yup! You see that building over there?" Natsu points to a huge building made of stone. "Yeah I do." I reply. "That's where all of us hang out and talk. That building has bar, and Mira will make you any food you want." He says. "Who's Mira?" I ask. "She works at the bar. Mira is a take-over mage. Mira is one of the most powerful people on the island even thought she doesn't use her magic that often. Besides that, Mira is extremely sweet, kind, and scary when you get on her bad side. She can beat Erza in a fight." Natsu shivers at that last part. I giggle. "I can't wait to meet all of them!" I say happily. Natsu smiles brightly towards me. "I just realized, you'll be meeting my little sister!" He exclaims. "You have a sister?!" I shout out. "Yeah! She's fourteen years old and is a dragon like me. Her name is Wendy." "I can't wait to met her! I'm so excited!" I happily say. "Who else is at Fairy Tail?" I ask.

Natsu's POV:
"The people I'm very close with are Metal Head, Ice Princess, Thundercunt, Elfman, Romeo, Wendy, Mira, Erza, Levy, and Juvia." I say. "JUVIA?!" She yells. "Juvia Lockser?" She asks, calming down. I nod, looking at her weirdly. "She is my brother's girlfriend!" Lucy exclaims. "I'm so happy they're okay." She whispers. "When your at Fairy Tail, you should be careful though. Some mages betrayed us and figured we use to keep the island invisible. So when they lost their marking or insignia, they can still get onto the island. So those mages copied Mavis's idea and made Sabertooth. They come onto the island often and try to take our mates to mess with us. So please be careful." I explain. She nods. "I'll be sure to stay safe!" I laugh. Oi Luce!Yes, Natsu? Get ready.... I smirk as we drop to the ground. "AHHHHHHHHH!" Luce screams. She holds onto me as tight as she can, but not tight enough to where I'm choking. We land in a matter of seconds. "NATSU!" Lucy shouts. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" She yells angrily at me. I rub the back of my neck. "Sorry Luce." I say with a smile. "Whatever." Luce whispers, her cheeks tinted pink. "Anyways....." I take her hand and lead her to the big stone building. I open the door and we take one step in. "Welcome to Fairy Tail!" I exclaim. "Welcome!" Everyone shouts.

Lucy's POV:
I wave to them with my free hand. "Let me introduce you to everyone." Natsu says. He takes towards a table. "Hey guys." He greets. "Hey/Hi Natsu." Most of them reply. "NATSU-NII! I missed you!" A young girl with dark blue hair runs up and hugs Natsu. She has indigo colored wings, horns, and tail. "Hi Wendy!" Natsu lets go of my hand and hugs back. "Awwwww~" I say. Wendy turns toward me. "Hello! What's your name?" She asks. "I'm Lucy. Nice to meet you." I reply with a smile. Natsu leans down and whispers something to Wendy. He pulls away with a smirk. A smirk also appears on Wendy's face. "So Lucy-nee is Natsu-nii's girlfriend." Wendy drags out her words. "What?!" I blush. Wendy giggles and hugs me. "Welcome to the family Lucy-nee." She sincerely says. I hug her back. After a couple seconds we pull away. "Hello! Welcome to Fairy Tail. I'm Levy McGarden." She says happily as she puts her hand out. I immediately shake it. "I'm Lucy Heartfilia. Nice to meet you." I say. Shit! I said my last name! "Woah you're a Heartfilia! That's so cool!" She says. I laugh. "Hey Lucy? Can I call you Lu-Chan?" Levy asks. "Only if I could call you Levy-Chan!" I exclaim. Her face lights up as we hug. I knew you two would get along well. I giggle. We separate and a women with scarlet hair comes up to me. "Hello Lucy, I'm Erza Scarlet. I hope we become great friends!" She says with a smile. "So do I!" I smile brightly at her. I talk to all of them as a girl with blue hair taps Erza shoulder. "Oh yes. Lucy is this-" "JUVIA!" I shout as I tackle her in a hug. "LUCY-CHAN!" She yells. We stay there for a while, then I help her up and hug her again. "Juvia missed Lucy-Chan so much." Juvia says as tears run down her face. "I missed you too." I say as tears spill out. I look up at her. "Don't cry Juvia." I say with a sad smile. "WHO MADE JUVIA CRY?!" A male shouts. His voice sounds really familiar. The mages and dragons make a path for him to get to me and Juvia. Both of us pull away and look at him. As soon as he looks at me he stops. Both of our eyes fill with tears. "Is that you?"

That's it for this chapter guys! I hope you enjoy! My update schedule is a fucked up cause of my school is giving me homework basically everyday. It's so stressful and I'm done with school, it's fucking bullshit. Anyways, that was a kinda a rant😂 but I love you all! You all are so nice to me! Love ya my dudes! Bye💕👋🏼