The Reunion Part 2

Recap:
"T-that w-we are m-mates." She stutters. "WHAT?!"
Now:
Lucy's POV:
"WHAT DOES 'MATES' MEAN NATSU?!" Gray asks. Why is he so angry at the fact me and Natsu are ma-Mates? Me and him have our many differences Luce. It makes sense why he's so mad. His sister loves his rival and his rival loves his sister. Wait what?! I feel the heat rise to my cheeks as they turn pink. "Mates are kind of like relationships, except they can never be broken." Natsu explains. "NATSU I SWEAR TO MAVIS-" "Calm down Gray." I say firmly. I walk up to him and push him down into the couch. "Look you don't need to get mad at Natsu for this. It's not our fault that we're mates. You can't do anything about. We can't do anything about it. So we both have to deal with it." I say angrily. He stands back up and looks down at me. In the corner of my eye, I see Natsu get up. Sit down Natsu. Luce he might hurt you! I can't let that happen. It's alright Natsu I got this. "Fine!" Natsu angrily exclaims as he sits back down. "I cant accept this." Gray glares into my eyes. I glare right back. "What if he hurts you Lucy?! I can't live with myself if I let you get hurt!" He yells. "Don't worry Gray! He's the one that brought me here! From the days I've been with him, I know he would never hurt me! And Gray you've seen me hurt before!" I yell back. "WHAT?!" Natsu screams as he gets up. I look over to Juvia. She nods and goes over to Natsu. "I couldn't do anything about it before! Now I can prevent you from getting hurt." He explains with sadness in this voice. I hug Gray. "Don't worry I'll be okay. You'll be the first person I'll talk to if I ever have a problem." I say gently. "Fine." He mumbles. "What did you say Ice Princess?" Natsu smirks. "I SAID FINE!" Gray yells. Natsu runs up and hugs me. "N-Natsu." I blush. "If you hurt her your dead Natsu." He gives Natsu his death glare. "I know Gray." He rolls his eyes. I see Juvia get up and whisper something to Gray. He sits back down. He probably wants to talk more Natsu. Let me go! Fine, but you owe me. Whatever. I roll my eye and giggle. He lets go of me and we sit on the couch.

Natsu's POV:
"Okay here's my second question. How did you pass the barrier?" Gray asks. I look at Juvia and mouth 'Hold him back.' She nods and holds Gray's arm. He looks at his arm then glares at me. Gray takes a deep breath. "What. Did.You.Do?!" He yells angrily as he tries to get up. "I marked her." I say with a smirk. "What?!" He yells. "I marked her." I say again. "What the fu-" Gray gets cut off by Juvia whispering in this ear. 'You know how Levy has a sliver screw on her neck and Mira has a yellow lighting bolt? I think that's the marking they are talking about.' "SALAMANDER WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Ice princess yells. "I marked her, it was the only way I could get her in here." I explain. "But then where is it Natsu?!"  Gray angrily asks. "Marking." I whisper. I look over to Lucy and her marking comes up. Gray walks up to Natsu and his fist is clenched. No no no shit! She quickly gets up and blocks me. "Lucy....." I whisper in shock. I can't believe she did this again. It's kinda cute that she protects me. "Lucy move away." Gray says angrily. "Why?" She asks. "He marked you Lucy! He probably did it without asking! I'm concerned on why you are dating this person!" He explains. Why does he sound so sad and mad? I'll ask Lucy later. "Gray I let him mark me. It's alright. I know that you don't me being mates with him but, I've c-come to a-accept it. He's really sweet and wouldn't do anything to me without my consent. Don't worry." Luce says in a sweet gentle voice. Heheheh you accept us become mates. What I'm saying is that I've come to accept you as A FRIEND not a boyfriend. Wow Luce, you won't think like that for long. Gray hugs Lucy again. I wish I was hugging her all the time. I pout. I look over at Gray and he smiles at Lucy. "I'm glad I get to see you again. And...." He looks over at me. "I sadly have to thank this sucker for bringing my sister here. So thank you Natsu." I can tell he means this. He sounds so sincere. "No problem." I smile. "Well, now that I've calmed down." He chuckles. "Let's show you around!" He exclaims. "It's amazing how quickly his mood changes." I whisper to Luce. "Kinda like you." She retorts. "Wow Luce." I pretend to be offended. Luce rolls her eyes and giggles.
Timeskip: When the house tour is over
(I'll put in pictures of what her house looks like)
Lucy's POV:
"This place is so nice!" I exclaim as I sit on the couch. "It really is." Natsu says as he sits next to me. "Well Lucy, me and Juvia should be going back home. I'll see you tomorrow." Gray says as he gets up. I run up and hug him and Juvia. "I'll see you tomorrow. Bye!" I say lovingly. "Bye Lucy-Chan!" "Bye Lucy!" They both say as they walk out the door, closing it behind them. "So Lucy, I have a question." Natsu says as he faces me. "What is it?" I question. "When Gray and you were talking about us dating he sounded so mad and sad. Why?" I ask. "It's probably because of the abuse we endured as children." She notes. "He couldn't help me and Michelle because we were to young and couldn't go up against our father." Luce explains. Natsu hugs me. "And we're not dating." I whisper. "Okay you'll see." He smirks. "Lets go to sleep." I yawn. "Why are you always so sleepy?" Natsu mumbles. "Because I can be." I retort. He just chuckles and lets go of me. We both walk upstairs. "Natsu I'm going to sleep. Go to your *yawn* own house." I say. "Nope! You said let's go to sleep. That means the both of us so let's go!" He leads me to my bedroom. "Wait I don't have clothes." I realize. "Yeah you do." Natsu opens up my closet and I see a bunch of clothes. "The girls donated some of the clothes." Natsu explains. "I'll have to thank them tomorrow!" I say as I look for pajamas. I find white sporty booty shorts and black t-shirt. It's good, but I don't want Natsu to see me in these. "See you in what?" He asks with a smirk. "N-nothing!" I say with panic in my voice. "Get out!" I shout as I push him out. I close the door in his face, and lean onto to door. "Deep breath Lucy." I whisper as I begin to change. I slip on the clothes quickly open the door. "Sorry for slamming the door in your face." I apologize. "Apology not accepted." Natsu pouts. "Please!" I beg. "Only if..............I get to see what you were hiding from me." He smirks. "Fine." I roll my eyes and turn around. "There." I say.

Natsu's POV:
"There." She says. I look directly at her ass hehe. I smirk and slap her ass. "N-NATSU!" She yells as she turns around. I laugh. "Let's go to bed." I say laughing as I walk over to the bed. "Fine." She glares at me. I smirk again as I take my shirt and pants off. "AHH!" She screams as she covers her eyes. "What? I have no clothes here." I say slyly. "Whatever." She rolls her eyes and gets under the covers. "Goodnight Luce." I whisper as I lift up her shirt cause kiss her back. "N-Night N-Natsu!" She stutters. Why does he have this kind of e-effect on me?

That's it for now I hope you enjoyed! I planned to publish this two days ago but I forgot. Anyways I have to thank you guys for 430+ reads! It really means a lot that you guys keep up and support my stories. I love you all and hope you have a great day!💕