Thanks Natsu

Hey readers! I published this chapter, then reread it. It was so bad! Therefore here is the new one! Sorry for the wait.

Recap:
And just like that I started a new adventure.
Now:
Natsu's POV:
"Can't fly anymore." I grunt as we land. Lucy opens her eyes. "Good morning Juvia." She mumbles. "Who's Juvia?" I ask. Luce slowly looks up at me wide eyed. "You're not Juvia!" She yells. "No I'm not. Remember I'm Natsu Dragneel, your mate." I explain. "Oh! I remember, but you aren't my mate or whatever you said." "Yes I am." "No you're not." "Do you want me to prove it?" I argue. "Hmmmmmm.....Please do." She sits in the grass, waiting. "Think of something. Anything. I bet I can tell you what you're thinking!" I grin. She smiles. The grass is really soft. You're thinking about how the grass is soft Luce. "WHAT?!" She exclaims. "Also we just communicated through our minds." I lean into her ear and whisper. "Something only mate's could do." I see her shiver. Hehe. Lucy puffs her cheeks. "Why are we on the ground anyways?" She asks. "I can't let anyone see you like that but me." I look at her up and down and smirk. Luce looks down. She gasps. "Give me my bag now!" She yells.

Lucy's POV:
"Give me my bag now!" I yell while blushing. He tosses it towards me. I catch it and open it. "Turn around." I sternly say. "Why?" He whines. "I need to change my bra and underwear too." I explain. "Fine." He turns around. "I'll see you like that anyways." He mumbles. "DRAGNEEL I SWEAR!" Natsu chuckles. I change into a strapless black romper. "Natsu I'm done!" I yell. He turns back towards me. "You look amazing!" Natsu exclaims. "T-thank you." I stutter. "You're welcome!" He happily states. "We should get going. I'll take a couple days to get to Fairy Tail." "WHAT?!"

Natsu's POV:
"Lucy didn't you notice how it's still dark out?" I ask. "Yes I did. What time is it anyways?" "I'd say around 3am." "WHAT?!" Luce yells again. "It took me eight hours to get here, another nine waiting to get you, and the last three getting here. With no sleep. I can't fly for a couple days, so we have to go on foot." I explain. I'm wait for her to get mad. I shut my eyes. Then I feel a pair of arm around me. She's h-hugging me? "Yes." She giggles. "Look, I want to say thank you. You helped me escape my shitty life. You're helping me get to Fairy Tail. You gave me trust and care. For that you have my thanks." She says. I can tell she means it. I hug her back. "I also have to thank you. For accepting me for who I am. For coming with me. But I have one question." Luce looks up at my face. "Why?" I ask. She takes a deep breath. "I'll tell you later." She whispers. We stay there for a couple minutes, then we start walking.
Timeskip (around 5pm):
Lucy's POV:
We just set up camp. I'm sitting near the fire cooking the fish Natsu caught for us. "Hey I got us more water." He walks up to me and gives me the flask. "Thanks." I drink half and give Natsu the flask. "Here ya go. I left half of it for you." "Thanks Luce!" He takes it and drinks it. "Is the fish almost done?" "Actually it's done. Here you go." I pass him the fish. He sits down next to me and kisses my cheek. I look down and blush. "Thanks again!" He exclaims. "N-no prob-problem." I mumble. Natsu bites the fish. "This is so good!" I take a bite. "Wow this isn't that bad." I admit. "I told you! I had a feeling you would be an amazing cook!" He happily announces. I blush from his compliments. Don't get the wrong idea. What do you me- I kiss his cheek. "Thanks again, for everything."    "Luce......." Natsu quietly trails off. After that we sat in a comfortable silence.
Timeskip 4 hours later:
Natsu's POV:
"Hey Luce. Can you tell me now?" I ask. "What do you mean?" "I want to know why you're accepting all of this so easily." I say. She signs and gets up. Lucy holds her hand out and I take it. She leads me to grassy plain. We sit. "Well you can say it started when my brother and I were born. We are twins, but we look nothing alike. He looks like my Uncle Sliver. Anyways, Jude *finger quotes* didn't know that my mom and the Fullbuster's are related, therefore he thought my mom was cheating. As payback he ordered a m-maid to p-p-poison m-my m-m-mother." Luce starts crying. I pull her into a hug and rub her back. "It's ok Luce." I kiss her forehead. "Don't cry. I hate seeing you like this." I whisper. "Al-Alright." She stutters. Lucy wipes her tears and takes a deep breath. "My mother eventually died of the poison ten years later. I think the maid slowly poisoned her for all those years until she passed." She says with sadness laced in her voice. I rub her back again. "I'm so sorry." I softly say. "It's ok Natsu." She gives me a sad smile. "Anyways have you heard any rumors about what the king does to his children?" Luce asks. I still hear that sadness in her voice. It's alright Natsu. My past can be sad. "I've heard terrible things. That he abused and negle-" I look and see the sadness in her eyes. I cup her face. "Don't. Don't you dare tell me that they are true." My voice was filled with sadness and rage. A single tear rolls down her cheek and lands in my thumb. I am going to kill Jude for making her cry! "Y-Yes the rumors are true." She sadly admits. I hug her again, tightly, not wanting to let go. "He would punch, kick, and w-would c-cut u-us." She begins to cry again. "L-l-look at m-my b-ba-back." She cries. I pull away from the hug and move to her back. I pull her outfit down a little bit and see at least ten scars. I pick her up and place her on my lap. Luce cries into my shoulder. "Shhhh~ It's ok Luce. You are away from him now. He can't hurt you anymore." I whisper as I mess around with her hair. She lifts her head slightly from my shoulder and hugs me back. "After a w-while Jude s-stopped doing those t-things to m-my b-b-brother and I. Turns out w-we were getting m-m-married to a c-criminal princes and p-princesses." My body fulls up with jealousy. "Did he touch you?" I ask, anger and jealousy filled my voice. She suddenly giggles. "He tried. I got him off me before he tried anything." She explains. "You're super strong Luce!" I ruffle her hair. "T-Thanks." Lucy blushes. "Anyways, my brother couldn't stand living at the palace anymore. Neither could I. He wanted to run away, with my friend Juvia, who is his girlfriend. They told me I could go with them, but I knew I couldn't. It was their adventure. Not mine. I helped them run away about a month ago. They ran to Fairy Tail." Luce finishes with a sad tone of voice. She looks up at me. "I almost forgot. I met a really annoying but sweet dragon who helped me escape." She laughs. "Hey!" I chuckle. We ended to staying here. Luce feel asleep on me. I lean my head on hers and fall asleep.