Arc 1.0 - Wei Ming Jun's New Life

(A/N : Ming Jun at the top 👆👆)

--------------------------------------------------------

Changle transmigrated into a modern world. He felt his head aching when he fully arrived at the world.

[Host! You have transmigrated into a modern world for the tutorial world. This world classifies as a class E world, so it's pretty easy.]

"Send me the world's plot, bái qiú.", Changle said while lying on his back.

[In the original world plot, Host's name is Wei Ming Jun. Wei Ming Jun is from a normal family with one little sister and one older brother. When he was 10, the Wei family adopted the Female Lead, that is your little sister Host. 

When you're 22, you worked in the Male Lead's company. Ming Jun's parents kicked Ming Jun out of the house with little to no money because his parents feel like Ming Jun is the black sheep of their family. So, Ming Jun lived in a worn-out apartment and he barely survived through a day from all the 'dirty' work he had done. 

When Ming Jun got a job, he's always the one getting bullied at work because he's weak and scrawny. He's malnourished and very skinny, with bruises and scars from a long time ago on his pale skin. He's short and had a petite form. 

He almost got molested when he was 16 because of his female-like face. His sister also had a job in the same company, to make her look more pitiful, she would deliberately make mistakes and blame it all on Ming Jun. Basically, she's a green tea bitch. Ming Jun had to do his sister's work because the manager of the department, Bohai, had a crush on Wei Xia Yu (Ming Jun's little sister). At age 25 he committed suicide from depression because he got fired from work and had to work as a prostitute.], Bái qiú explained.

Changle got curious and asked, "How did he become a prostitute...?"

[Xia Yu said to Sheng Hui Jian (The world's Male Lead) that Ming Jun molested her, and Ming Jun never got to prove his innocence so he became a prostitute that was raped by the ML's bodyguard everyday.]

(Aiyoo! Such a green tea bitch! I have to get rid of her for sure!), Changle thought.

Then, Changle stood up and looked in the mirror where he saw scars on Ming Jun's body from a long time ago.

He had short black hair, a round face, pale skin, and a pair of captivating pink eyes, making him look more innocent.

He wore very thick glasses and was extremely skinny. If he didn't wear those glasses and ate more, he would be a beauty that could make both men and women fall for him. He could even make everyone question their sexuality.

"So what's the mission, bái qiú?" Changle said even though he would look like a crazy man talking to himself in front of the mirror.

Bái qiú answered, [Host can just talk to me through telepathy, and these are the missions:

[Main mission]

1. Matchmake Hui Jian with anyone other than the Female Lead.

Reward : 2000 points.

2. Expose the Female lead's true personality.

Reward : 1000 points.

3. Avenge Ming Jun by cutting all connections with the Wei family, except his older brother.

Reward : 1200 points.

[Side missions]

1. Make some friends.

Reward : 100 points.

2. Get married before the age of 28.

Reward : 600 points.

3. Stop living in the worn-out apartment and live somewhere decent.

Reward : 300 points.

That's all for the missions, there's also some hidden missions but Host must do something special to trigger them!]

(Now...how do I fix my looks..?), Changle then began to ask bái qiú, (Do you have any beauty pills?)

[In fact, this system does Host! The beauty pill costs 30 points, do you want to buy it?]

(...Fine.), Changle thought as he sighed.

[Host's has 60 points now! Thanks for buying~]

Then, a small pill came out of nowhere and dropped into Ming Jun's palm. 

Ming Jun immediately consumed the pill before quickly running to the bathroom.

(How long does this last..?), Changle asked as he sat on the toilet while doing his business.

[Because Host bought a small beauty pill, it will last for 1 whole day! Good luck Host! Bái qiú is going to the higher ups to get an update.]

(That system scammed me! Ah! He escaped!)

If the system had a body, Changle would already kill him over and over again to make bái qiú suffer.

After 1 whole day in the toilet, black liquid starts to ooze out of Ming Jun's body, Changle immediately took a shower and looked at himself in the mirror.

(Why do I have such a small d*ck..and such a pretty face!)

A small round face, plump lips, and captivating eyes. A tuft of fluffy black hair fluttered out of the towel he was using. He looked like the embodiment of innocence and purity.

(Why can't I be a handsome man with sexy and toned abs so girls can fall for me. Wuu wuu...), Changle cried inside.

[That's because Host's original body also had a feminine appearance!], The system said.

(Wait..I thought you were going for an update..?), Changle was suspicious of his system now.

Bái qiú made a gulping sound and hurriedly said, [Ahhaha....Yes, I was going for an update, Host! It's just that the higher ups made me come back and help you because this is your first time transmigrating..]

Changle then asked, (Can you turn into a teddy bear now..?)

Bái qiú didn’t want to make his Host angry so he complied with Changle's request. [Yes, yes I can Host!]

Bái qiú then poofed into a teddy bear and dropped on Changle's lap. Changle had an evil glint in his eyes and Bái Qiú had a feeling that something bad would happen...

Changle then punched and threw bái qiú to the floor, making the floor crack. "Let's have some fun shall we, Bái Qiú?'

After beating the poor system for an hour, Changle decided to go to bed and hug the teddy bear.

"It's time to go to bed~ I'll start with the mission tomorrow." Said Changle as he was half asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

(A/N : finally finished with 1 chapter, should the ML be Hui Jian or some other guy that Changle would meet? This author usually updates weekly or when I have some free time it would be 2 or 3 times a week.)