Arc 1.4 - Ming Jun Became a Crossdresser!?

(A/N : my legs have been feeling sore lately because my teacher gave punishment for my whole class because they can't line up properly, it's been 3 days since then and it still hurts (ಥ﹏ಥ) what should I do? (TдT))

---------------------------------------------------------

When Ming Jun woke up, Yao Chen was still taking a shower and Ming Jun's breakfast was on top of the drawer.

Breakfast was an omelette laced with ketchup, it gave off a nice smell and Ming Jun started to drool for the food since he didn't eat last night and slept like a baby.

Ming Jun stared at the food for some time, before he picked up the fork and stabbed it into the omelette. He savors the taste of the omelette while moaning. (So delicious~~), He thought.

While Ming Jun was moaning over the delicious food, Yao Chen walked out of the shower, a towel hanging from his waist, revealing his abs and long hair dripping with water.

Ming Jun appreciated the view, so he kept staring at Yao Chen's abs, his fork didn't move and his eyes widened, surprised that Yao Chen had such good abs. (Why couldn't I have that kind of body no matter how much I work out!!? This is unfair ba! I look so small beside him!!)

Of course, Yao Chen noticed this and also heard his wife's moans. He licked his lips and said, "Like what you see wifey?~"

Ming Jun absent mindedly nodded slowly to his question, after a few seconds, he realized what he had done. He shook his head frantically and yelled, "No no no!!!"

Ming Jun covered his blush and hid under the blanket, dropping the fork he was holding to the ground.

(Fork-sama : ming ming (TдT))

Yao Chen smirked at this and said, "Wifey is so honest~~"

Yao Chen lifted the blanket but Ming Jun wouldn't let go of the blanket, which resulted in Yao Chen carrying Ming Jun covered in his blanket.

Yao Chen then lets down Ming Jun, holding his waist while whispering to his ear, "My wifey is so shy~~"

He proceeds to kiss Ming Jun, making Ming Jun blush even more. "Hmnn.."

Ming Jun tried to push Yao Chen but he got kissed deeper by the other. Yao Chen raises his chin slightly and licked Ming Jun's lips. "Wifey also tastes very sweet~"

Ming Jun's legs went weak and dropped to the ground. Yao Chen carried him once again while cuddling in the bedroom to change since Yao Chen was practically shirtless. 

Yao Chen changed his clothes in front of Ming Jun, but sadly, Ming Jun was still covered in his blanket so he didn't see it.

"Change Ming'er, I'm going to take you somewhere~~"

Ming Jun speedily finished the omelette and showered. He changed his clothes when Yao Chen was out of the room.

Yao Chen continued to hold his hand while cuddling when they got to the car. The whole time they were in the car, Yao Chen was staring at Ming Jun like he was food.

They reached their destination, a big mansion with blue fences, a big white door, and a lot of butlers and maids lined up. "Welcome, Young Master,” They said in unison.

"Where are we..?", Ming Jun asked Yao Chen.

"Just wait and see wifey~", Yao Chen said while smiling.

They went inside of the mansion, a big chandelier hung in the room where they were. Two people were seen sitting on the sofa while drinking some tea. Ming Jun didn’t know why but they looked like Yao Chen.

"So...they are my parents, I want to let you get to know them, Ming'er~", said Yao Chen while holding his hand.

Ming Jun was a polite kid so he bowed to the parents and said, "Hello, I'm Yao Chen's friend."

Yao Chen immediately drops the bomb while pouting and holding Ming Jun's waist from behind, he said, "He's my wifey, Mom, but he won't admit it."

Ming Jun slaps Yao Chen's hand that was holding his waist and blushed, "Sorry, He isn't feeling well today."

Yao Chen's parents laughed at this act, making them like the polite Ming Jun more.

"It's okay, our son has a great eye to choose you. Just take care of our son because he didn't eat any healthy food since he works too much and just buys take-outs. What's your name young man?", The mother asked.

"Ming Jun... are you not disgusted by gay relationships? And, how do you know I could cook?"

"Mother knows best, dear. Of course I won't stop my son from his source of happiness since I saw how serious he is for you. I can tell that you could cook because of a woman's intuition, perhaps? Oh just remember we support your relationship."

Yao Chen's dad was silent, his face didn't change even after he told them that they were in a relationship. His mom then hits his father's arms lightly, "Say something!"

His father nodded and said, "I'm grateful that you love my son.."

His mother then looked at Ming Jun's outfit. Ming Jun's female-like looks triggered Mother Shui's instinct to dress him up.

"Ming Jun ah...Want to go shopping with me?", Mother Shui smiled slightly while tilting her head.

Ming Jun nodded, not wanting to make the Shui Parents offended if he declined.

Mother Shui ran to him and held his hand, "Let's go!!"

They left and ran to the car, taking 5 minutes to reach the shopping mall. Mother Shui was buying every cute outfit that Ming Jun could wear, she made him dress like an european doll, with blonde wigs and a fluffy blue dress. He wore blue headbands and contact lenses, making him look more like a girl.

"Yes! Perfect!!" Mother Shui's bodyguard then carries the resisting Ming Jun's body to the car and they go back to the mansion.

Seeing Ming Jun dressed up like a girl made Yao Chen and Father Shui feel at awe at the cuteness. Making Father Shui hug him and Yao Chen to nosebleed. "Don't hug him Dad!!", Yao Chen whined.

"If only our Chen'er was as cute as this.." Mother Shui sighed.

Yao Chen took pictures of him and made him do some...weird poses. Ming Jun cried silently in his heart. 

After the clock strikes 4pm, they decided to go home and call it a day, excusing themselves from the Shui parents.

"Yao Chen..", Ming Jun said in the car.

"Call me Hubby~", Yao Chen whined.

"Hubby...", After a while of living together, maybe he developed a little love for him. He decided to agree to his little request.

Yao Chen was shocked, he then said, "Say that again wifey so I could record it!!"

"Hubby...", Ming Jun said softly while blushing.

Yao Chen recorded it and he felt like he just won an achievement.

"I want to quit Hui Jian's company..So I can make my own restaurant..", Ming Jun mumbles.

"Of course, I'll help you wifey~~", Yao Chen quickly agrees.

They got home with a lot of bags filled with gothic lolita clothes for Ming Jun.

"I love you...", Ming Jun said while sleeping. He fell asleep in the car again since it was a one and a half hour trip back. 

--------------------------------------------------------

(A/N : finally done, I'll update more next week! Thanks for 1k readers~ This author is very thankful (/*≧∀≦)/ )