Arc 1.6 - A Happy Day

(A/N : actually made this chapter on monday and finished on saturday because I'm very lazy, hehe.)

-----------------------------------------------------

Ming Jun woke up in the afternoon, his back aching as he cursed silently but stopped midway so the system didn't decrease his points.

"That Yao Chen! Going for five to six times even though it's my first! He's an insatiable beast!"

Ming Jun remembered that he was panting and blushing under Yao Chen; he was also begging him at some part ba!

He felt his dignity as a man was crushed, being the bottom was the worst decision he made. Why can't he be the top? This is unfair!

Yao Chen was still beside him, but he was staring at him this whole time. He pounced on Ming Jun and kissed him, earning another blush that was very similar to the one on the first night they had. "Wifey~..."

Ming Jun had a weird feeling that Yao Chen would do 'it' again even though they already did 'it' that morning. "No no no! I want to make my own restaurant already!"

Yao Chen reluctantly agreed, but when Ming Jun tried to stand up, he wobbled and fell into Yao Chen's embrace. "You! You beast! I can't even walk properly now!"

"Don't worry, Hubby is here and will carry you anytime you want~" Said Yao Chen while kissing Ming Jun's cheek.

Lifting Ming Jun and helping him 'clean up', He princess-carried Ming Jun. Yao Chen placed Ming Jun in his car, with Ming Jun sitting on a cushion because his butt was literally in pain.

Ming Jun wanted to curse but  couldn't. "I want to buy a nice place to make my restaurant near A City, hub- I mean, Yao Chen."

"Mmn, anything for wifey~", Yao Chen continues to drive, taking a few minutes to go to near A city, buying some fancy restaurants to make their own. They would buy places that Ming Jun thought was aesthetically pleasing, which would be a comfortable place to eat.

The whole process was hell for Ming Jun, since he had to walk. If he didn't walk he will get carried by Yao Chen. He still had his pride as a man, so that would be so embarrassing for him.

Being the manager of his restaurant, he would hire people that he deemed trust-worthy, and a good chef that could cook his own recipes. Being in the Xinghai Space for years learning cooking does have some advantages, he can make such delicious dishes!

He bought ingredients, and cooked some sample dishes for his workers to try. Yao Chen also begged Ming Jun to cook him something, "Wifey~~ I'm also hungry from the journey ah~ cook me something~" Ming Jun ignored Yao Chen who sulked and scattered butterfly kisses on Ming Jun's neck while he was cooking. When he was hiring people, there was a handsome boy. Ming Jun kept staring at him, resulting in Yao Chen glaring at the poor boy.

"Hubby's hungry~~ Give hubby some of the food you made ah!~" Yao Chen whines, Ming Jun grew irritated and gave Yao Chen some candy, treating him like a kid. "Wait till I'm done cooking, alright?~" Ming Jun smiles sickeningly sweetly, making Yao Chen stop whining. 

Yao Chen nodded as Ming Jun continued to cook. When the food was done, the workers they hired were drooling, thinking that the food Ming Jun made was a rare delicacy. They ate it and some were eating so fast that they choked, not even drinking water because it would wash out the flavor of the food. Ming Jun had to force water into their mouth using Yao Chen's bodyguards so they wouldn't choke again. 

When all the staff were done, Ming Jun gave Yao Chen a big plate of his own while avoiding Yao Chen's loving gaze, "Here's the reward for not whining." Ming Jun mumbles.

Yao Chen dug into the food and hugged Ming Jun, "Cook for me everyday, wifey~"

Yao Chen finished the food, giving the plates and bowls to the staff so they could clean it. Yao Chen smiled, revealing his two pointed teeth, "Now it's time for dessert~" 

Ming Jun had a bad feeling and decided to turn around, running away from Yao Chen. Ming Jun at the end was still captured because his butt still hurts. "No!! You've had your fill yesterday, my butt still hurts!!"

"Hmm....I love you." Yao Chen kissed Ming Jun's fingers, getting down one knee and holding Ming Jun's hand. "Marry me, wifey~" Yao Chen slips on a ring, decorated with a picture of a red rose on top. 

Ming Jun blushed from head to toe, not believing that things would develop so quickly, "Wait!! Isn't this too fast? We just met for a few days!"

Yao Chen kissed Ming Jun's cheek, "I know who I want, wifey~ I only felt this kind of attachment to you, of course you must be my soulmate ba!"

Ming Jun nodded and accepted Yao Chen's proposal, some fireworks lighting in the background; the bodyguards were happy that their boss had a wife now.

Ming Jun thought, (Weird....where's bái qiú?)

A few days before, The system unexpectedly was called by a certain god, resulting in the system going offline for a while.

Ming Jun received a notification from the system, [Congratulations, Host! You have finished the side mission, Get married before the age of 28 and One of the main missions, Matchmake Hui Jian with anyone else other than the Female Lead. Host has 2,600 points now!]

Ming Jun remembered that Lai Yan took Xia Yu's role as the CEO's assistant. The plot decided to replace Xia Yu and Lai Yan was matched with Hui Jian. What an easy mission ba!

Ming Jun slaps his forehead, (I forgot that I could buy pills to make my butt not hurt, ba!)

Yao Chen was overjoyed, hugging Ming Jun to the point he would suffocate. "We're official now, wifey~"

-------------------------------------------------------

(A/N : here's a chapter, sorry that I didn't update yesterday TvT.)