Arc 1.5 - Prince Charming Is Late To Save The Damsel In Distress

(a/n : here u go ⊂(・▽・⊂) updated 1 day earlier because I had time. )

---------------------------------------------------

After a long restful night, Ming Jun noticed that his back hurt. He tried moving his arms, but it was tied with a rope. Ming Jun opened his eyes, seeing boxes and some people talking at the door of the place he was currently in. Where am I? Didn't I just get back home from hub- Chen's house?

Ming Jun looks straight absentmindedly, still confused about why he was tied up. 

[Host! You're finally awake! Bái qiú tried to wake up, Host but Host was dead asleep! Host just got-]

The system's voice got cut off by a rough looking man smoking cigarettes and smirking slightly, "This boy is finally awake, aye?"

Seems like Ming Jun didn't notice that while he was talking with the system, the two guys walked up to him. One of the guys cocks a gun to his head, "You're the lover boy of that damn bastard Yao Chen, aren't 'cha? You might sell for a high price because of your beautiful face though." 

The other guy walks up to him, tilting Ming Jun's chin up, "Why won't we play with this boy first, aye? Aren't I a genius, coming up with these ideas."

Ming Jun winced at the pain caused by the rough man's actions, while furious at the fact that his chrysanthemum was going to be eaten by two strangers. When Changle was 14, he always looked like a white lotus, but deep deep inside he always wanted to smash one or two irritating people's heads with his legs. Yes, he had a little S side of him. Looking in front of him, he had the perfect first two victims. 

The other man kept silent, untying the rope at Ming Jun's hands but not his legs so Ming Jun couldn’t escape. Ming Jun saw a bruise on his arms from the rope that was secured too tightly. A sinister glint came from the black haired boy, causing the two guys to shiver, feeling like something would go wrong here. After they untied the ropes, one of the guys tried to kiss Ming Jun, but Ming Jun smashed his head against the other's jaw. "Chey! You f**kers!!" Ming Jun yelled at the man who tried to kiss him.

The man who had the gun was dumbfounded and on the ground, so Ming Jun took the chance and stood up, stabbing the legs of his chair at the man's groin. "That's what you get!" The rope loosened around his legs as the chair broke because of Ming Jun, who was acting like he got injected with chicken blood.

(Some certain gang members: we better treat the boss's wife right ah..)

The other man was panicking, while watching his partner fainting because of the pain. He ran away, only to bump into someone. The man was pushed, then a bullet ran through his head.

"Ming'er~ Sorry, Hubby was late~" Said the man who just murdered someone in front of his sweetheart.

Ming Jun stared at Yao Chen, regretting he didn't kick the two people’s heads sooner, causing Yao Chen to beat him to it. Ming Jun pouted and ran to Yao Chen, arms spread to wait for a hug. When they hugged, Ming Jun asked Yao Chen, "How did I get kidnapped?"

Yao Chen answered, "My bodyguards were lazy, they fell asleep while I was working and left you at home, Wifey~ Don't worry, I punished them already~"

Ming Jun made a victory gesture, happy that the bodyguards who raped Ming Jun in the original plot were punished. "How did you punish them..?"

Yao Chen smiled and said, "I beat them up and destroyed their families, some was thrown in the trash can, some was eaten by dogs. I can't let people who exposed wifey to danger have a good life~"

The system voice then reappeared, [Host!! Your points decreased again because of your cursing!! Host currently has 1380 points]

Ming Jun wanted to puke blood, remembering that he cursed in a state of rage. Yao Chen then lifted Ming Jun bridal style, picking him up to go to the car. The man who was still unconscious also got picked up and thrown into the trunk. 

Yao Chen kissed Ming Jun roughly, earning a few moans. "Don't let other people touch you, wifey~ If they keep doing this, I'll lock you up one day...That's a great idea actually."

Ming Jun shook his head at the idea, and immediately changed the topic. "Haha, see over there, Hubby~ There's a flying cat!" Yao Chen looked over at the car window, before his arms were suddenly tied by Ming Jun using the same rope that the kidnappers used. 

"Hubby~ Later on, you don't have to kill them alright~? I wanted to have some fun with them first but you just killed the other man! Now isn't that rude~?", Ming Jun said while sounding sickeningly sweet, scaring Yao Chen.

(Ah....this is why my mother said not to anger my future wife...indeed scary...) Yao Chen's subordinates would light a candle for him.

Even though Yao Chen could escape, he wanted to see what his wife would do to him. Of course Yao Chen would get revenge in so many ways tonight...

Ming Jun continued to scold Yao Chen saying how unfair it was that even though he works out, he didn't get a body like Yao Chen during the car ride.

When they got home, Ming Jun drags the man who kidnapped him away, throwing him into the basement. "We're going to have so much fun of finding secrets, hehe~"

Poor Yao Chen was still tied, completely forgotten by his Wife. He untied himself and hums, thinking about what he would do to his wifey, tonight.

Ming Jun found out that their boss's woman ordered them to kidnap Ming Jun, which meant that Xia Yu had run to other guys to get revenge on him. (Heh...such a sl- I mean, such a gold-digger!) He remembered that he couldn't swear. He decided to leave the basement and go to his room, feeling dirty and wanting to take a shower.

When he opened the door, he got pounced on by a giant dog, also known as Yao Chen. "Wifey had so much fun today, now is Hubby's turn~"

Ming Jun had an unforgettable night that day, their moans and screams continued until morning. Bái qiú recorded all of it, being forced to by the older systems.

-----------------------------------------------------

(A/N : finally done, this author can't write smut, sorry :(. Do correct me when my grammar is wrong. )