Wanderer

Third person PoV:

(Y/N) looked up to see two blue visors look down at him. They said something, then gently pushed him towards the forest as police officers began walking over. Running away, tears stained (Y/N)'s cheeks as he tripped and stumbled over roots that protruded from the ground like the barbs on the corrupt police's bats. Running for hours, (Y/N) eventually tripped and laid there, panting. Slowly getting up, he began to walk further into the woods, only to stumble across a moss covered mound.

Still panting, (Y/N) began to peel the moss away to reveal a plate of metal. Curious, he pulled away all of the moss over a span of several hours and revealed a giant metal contraption on its knees.

Tapping it, blue lights suddenly winked on and it stood up, towering before the tiny wolf boy.

"RESTARTING TITAN PROTOCOLS.....
PROTOCOL ONE: LINK WITH PILOT......
ARE YOU THERE, PILOT?"

The thing opened up to reveal a skeleton in a suit of armor with a helmet on top. (Y/N) reeled away in terror of the sight. The metal beast noticed. It dropped to a knee and stared at the skeleton.

"I AM SORRY PILOT. I HAVE FAILED PROTOCOL ONE." It then looked at (Y/N). "TAKE THE JUMPKIT AND HELMET. YOU ARE NOW MY PILOT."

Warily, (Y/N) took the equipment, which was way too big for him, and then looked up to see the robot open.

"PLEASE EMBARK SO A NURAL LINK MAY BE FORMED."

Climbing up, the little boy sat down in the massive seat and the robot closed up, sending him into pitch black.

"PROTOCOL ONE: LINK WITH PILOT." Green lights scanned the boy's body and pain shot through his skull.

"PROTOCOL TWO: UPHOLD THE MISSION. RAISE THE PILOT.
PROTOCOL THREE: PROTECT THE PILOT. I WILL NOT FAIL YOU, PILOT."

As the boy looked around, the screen before him winked on. Flashlights were scouring the forest.

"UNTIL YOU ARE OLDER, I SHALL REMAIN IN CONTROL WHILE YOU ARE EMBARKED."

The robot lumbered away as (Y/N) sat there, confused about what was going on. Eventually, he spoke.

"H-who are you?"

"I AM RN-4256, A RONNIN CLASS TITAN. IT IS NICE TO MEET YOU, PILOT."

"Uh, o-okay. M-my name is (Y/N) (L/N)."

"RECORDED. I RECOMMEND YOU GET SOME SLEEP PILOT. I SHALL CONTINUE TO FUNCTION WHILE YOU REST."

As soon as RN said that, the tiny boy yawned and sleep consumed him.

And that is the first chapter! Yes, I make it very clear I dislike (Y/N) stories, but if done right, I can tolerate them. Basically, if inserts are used rarely, I'm good.

Moving on, how do you like the first chapter? I will put pictures in when I can, so yay?

Either way, bye.