Prolouge

Third Pov

"Mummy, daddy where are you ." A 3 year old Y/n shouted in the harsh snow. Tears started to stream down her cheeks."Anyone?" She asked. When she started to faint.

Then she woke up in a room snuggled in a
A bed." Comftable?" The blonde man asked with a grinn. Y/n sat up to take another look at her saviour. She could see that in his soul that he was a good person. She nodded eagerly.

"What is an angel like you doing on earth." The man asked stroking the girls angel wings. Then he noticed her golden dragon eyes."You are a curious little creature aren't you." He said ruffling her hair.

"What's your name mister?" The young girl asked

"Ik-soo, what's yours little one?"

"I am Y/n."

"Y/n that's a very pretty name. Can you do me a favour."

Y/n pretended to think for a second and agreed with a wide bright eyed smile on her face." Yes." She said brightly.

"Alright, make sure to keep these beautiful wings of yours hidden and the fact that your not human from others." Ik-soo  seemed to think before carrying on." Until the red dragon descendant is ready then you are Y/n the normal human girl. Can you do that for me." Y/n nodded happily and Ik-soo couldn't help but smile at the child.

One year later

Ik-soo knew that he couldn't raise her effectively for her future on his own  so he went to the one man that he could trust. Son Mundok. He looked at her with a queer expression.
"High priest what's this." He asked.

"A 4 year old girl." Causing a sweat drop down go down Son Mundok's face.

"What do you want me to do with her?"

"Raise her can't do it on my own and I want her to be a fighter."

"Are you sure about this priest." Ik-soo nodded looking Son Mundok straight in the eyes."Alright. What's your name girlie. "

"Y/n mister." She said with a smile that melted the old man's heart.

"My you have such unique eyes there very pretty."

"Thank you sir."

"Sir? You sure have more manners than my adoptive child. Hak."

"That sounds like a bird." She stated.

"Well it does sound like hawk." Y/n giggled."Y/n would you like to stay with me?" Y/n looked at Ik-soo to see how he felt about it but he gave her a warm smile.

He crouched down to her level and gave her a hug and whispered in her ear." You can visit me as much as you would like."
Tears started to brim in her eyes but she shook them away she saw that he wanted her to go."Goodbye Mr."

"Goodbye sweetie."

With that the priest left the girl. In the wind tribe where Y/n would grow up to be one of the strongest fighters in the country.