Chapter 29

Your Pov

I turned to Yona and smiled." we did it." I sang." we reunited the four dragons"

She only gave me a soft smile, which failed to reach her eyes.

"What's wrong?" I felt my face drop.

"I don't know its just that sometimes I find myself wandering , 'What's next.'" she looked down in deep contemplation and shrugged her soldiers." And to be honest, Y/n I'm not 100% sure what that is. We can't just go on and wander aimlessly forever."

"'what's next huh." I said looking down, my lips curled into a smile as a hugged Yona." Well I imagine more fighting, and like we did in Awa more helping the people of Awa."

"But where?"

"Where people need us." I whispered.

"Thank you, Y/n."

"Thanks for what?"

"Thank you for being there for me."

"Yona you're like a sister to me."

"Y/n don't be daft." She giggled. "At this point we are sisters."

We both held hands and drigmfted of to sleep.

In purgatory

A/n in this context purgatory is a place not just for lost souls but it is also a place where living beings in earth could interact with the heavens vidly and almost phisically.

" Pathetic." I know that voice from anywhere. Good old daddy dearest.

I turned around and saw my father, the yellow dragon in humanoid form. His crystal blue eyes transfixed on my gold ones and he whipped his long golden hair in the white void. His face was twisted in shame and disgust.

"Hello father, it's nice to see you too."

"Daughter do you have any idea how badly your weakness reflects on me." his deep commanding voice echoed deep within the void.

"I apologise father." my hands held behind my back looking forward unflinching.

"Atleast you remember manners."

I straightened my back and made my face as straight as it it will get. I'd almost winced at his gold robe but his stomach was exposed." You know daughter the war has ended and of course us God's won." he smirked triumphantly at his own victory.

"You know what that means, daughter you can come home." I felt my heat start to beat quicker.

"I would like to stay." I screeched I cringed at my lack of composure and straightend up." Father if you'll allow me."

He crossed his golden freckled arms over his bare chest and huffed." You are so much like my brother."

The crimson dragon.

"I've see you've also taken a liking to his recarnstion. I believe you call her Yona."

"Yes father."

"That's not it is it, there's a boy isn't there?" he said studying my face." A human boy."

"Do you mean the four dragons." I asked.

He through his head back and roared out a thunderous laughter, which seamed to shake the ground." I see that you're clueless."

He shrugged." Oh well." his mask of jovial humour was now replaced with a stone face." So tell me why you have been holding yourself back."