Chapter 4

After I resigned from the royal guard I needed to tell gramps, about what I'd done. So I went to Fuuga.

Timeskip

"I see, so you don't think that you could serve the Crown any longer."

"Affirmative gramps, I just can't do it anymore and-" Before finishing my sentence I made sure to check."You may leave, this is official buissnes." I knew I sensed Hyeong dae some where."Like I said I quit, I need to leave and travel the world and Something in my soul is telling me that I can't completely trust Suwon so and I can't work for someone I can't trust."

"Well Y/n I understand you have a thirst to be free and follow your instincts not all of us have that freedom you know."My face started to lighten up.

I walked up gramps bowed to thank me for my service but all of wanted to do was take him in a hug."Thank you for a good life, gramps." I whispered softly. As I was preparing to leave gramps had even more to say.

"Oh and Y/n on your little journey of self exploration make sure to protect Hak and the princess."
I was stopped in my tracks by this.

"What!"

"You know Hak wouldn't let anything happen to that girl and he is the Thunder beast would not and won't fall that easily." I couldn't but chuckle at that sliver of hope that they were alive.

"Y/n You need to keep the Thunder beast in line, lightening dragon." A smirk plastered itself on her face.

"Bye gramps." I said Just waving of without turning around.

A/n
Finished with this chapter alright

Vote/Comment