Chapter 14- Two sets of golden eyes

"THEYTRIEDTOIMPRISONTHEPRINCESSARETHEYTRYINGACURMYWRATH." Kija grunted through gritted teeth and his throbbing claw in hand.

"YOUJUSTGETATEESNSYBITANGRYANDYOULOOKLIKEYOURGOINGTOKILLSOMEONE." Hak grunted in a similar fashion.

"Guys." I continued."That's was the blue dragon."

"Y/n how do you-"

"She's right."

"But how." Hak steeped forward to greet me in my eyes." When we were looking for white snake you couldn't sense him."

"I know but I think." I started to point at my golden orbs." I think it has something to do with these."

"Hmmm-" He thought for a second.

"Anyways were going to have to keep moving, we've found him and we shouldn't give up not yet anyways."

"I don't want the Princess to-"

"Hak stop I want to go."-" You and Kija should stay her and keep an eye out and Y/n and Yunn will come with me."

He thought for a second as he looked at me then ant Yona again."Fine." He grabbed hold her of her small hand in his and said." You make sure you come back or else I won't leave and annoy you forever." He said so sweetly and tenderly it caused my breath to hitch.

We turne to start moving out before Hak grabbed hold my shoulder and spinned me around to get me into a bone crushing hug. I was tense but I softened as I got used to it." Don't worry Hak, I swear on my life that I'll bring Yona back."

"Make no mistake Y/n the same promise goes for you as well." He whispered into my ear causing me to break hold of his grip.

"Okay." I felt my voice start to awkwardly crack. "Let's go." As I half drunkenly walked to through the the direction.

"Y/n are you OK?"

"Mhm"

Hak POV

"I'm surprised." Kija commented.

"Surprised at what. " As I felt my eyes start to twitch.

"For such a blatant thug ,you are quite the ladies make." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Whatever Snake."

Y/n POV

"Princess you don't have to act all tough or anything. Hak's not around anymore." Yunn commented.

"Not so loud Yunn he might here you." Yona whined I couldn't help but giggle.
"Hak served my father but he's still following his orders." My eyes widened how can she not know."I rely on him too much."

"He probably want you to rely in him." I Interjected..

"You should know Y/n"

"Y/n what's exactly is your relationship with Hak." Yunn questioned.

"Well I'm here so he can rely on me. We're very old friends."
"What makes you ask?"

"I don't know it's just that sometimes the looks yo-"

"-Oh look there's a secret passage way in this dead end." Yona chirpped.

I felt a few people presence enclose on us." You guys go ahead I'll wait here." I said sweetly to them. They headed into the passage as I turned around to be greeted by a few angry villagers.

"Can't I help you." I said with the fakes the smile I could muster.

"It's just that people who past this point.... Well.... they're not permitted to comeback. Girl."

"I'm so very sorry we just got lost, looking for the little girls room." I answered with such a fake kindliness.
They began to approach me. It's been a while since I've had a proper workout. I smirked. Each hand in my twin sword.

~~~~~~~

"Y/n what's this?"

"The villages won't allow us to leave so I'd been defending us. Don't worry I don't go around killing everyone." I said whilst kicking a villager in the chest with a smile on my face.

"And yet five of them are unconscious." Yunn
deadpanned

I only shrugged."Meh."

RUMBLE.

Suddenly there was this massive earthquake right there in the tunnels. I immediately put Yunn and Yona in front of me so I could take the damage."Y/n no!"

Yona squeeked with tears brimming Inn n her eyes." It's ok Yona." I whispered. Yunn was outright crying.

~~~~~~~

"The exit it's...... Blocked."

Hak's Pov

"PRINCESS!"
"PRINCESS!"

An earthquake? Why did I let them go. King Il. ...... Old man...

What can I tell them. Y/n, Yona please come back to me.. I said whilst hit placing a hand on the wall. Y/n.

Your POV

"Yunn look at me." I said with my hand on an hyperventilating Yunn's knee."Breath in... Blow out." I chanted calmy.
I felt his aura begin to subside.

I turned to Yona." Are you ok look a little pale." I said concern dripping from my voice.
I focused my energy to my hands so dragon scales could appear on them." Rest assures Princess I'll get us out here." The villages eyes just widens.

"She too is bestowed with this cursed power."

"Stop acting like a botch an help me, don't you wanna see your families?" I asked.

"Y/n I didn't know u could do that."

"I can but it depletes alot of my energy." They just nodded as I began to dig." Come on, I can never look Hak square in the eyes if I let anything happen to you."

"Get me out of here." An hysterical villager taunted as he bashed on the Rock wall." We are cursed with the stain of the value dragon and now this?" He cried.

"What about cursed power when this monster was four year old he slaughtered an troop of soldiers with that power."

"Well it sounds to me like he was Tring to protect your ungrateful asses." I proceeded to go on a tirade on them.

"Y/n"
"Please I promise I wasn't talking to the outsiders!"

"What is it?"

I turned around and I saw them his mask had fallen of and I  saw a set of golden eyes and then.....

A/n

Sorry people I've been swamped with homework and revision but is promise that I'll be better at updates