Chapter 12- So close

"Can't you feel the blue dragon anywhere." Yunn asked.

"Sort of, the information collected by spies from my village had said that they used to reside in the fire tribe.But the whole village had disappeared. "

"And yet I can still feel his blood calling out to mine." He said pointing to this general direction.

"He's pointing towards the fire tribe there is 6 or so places a village could be."

"What your saying Hak is that this could take us a while." He only nodded in response."It's late we need to set up camp and we'll resume searching."

"Where sleeping, HERE!"

"Suck it up white snake."

~~~~~~~~~~
In the dream

3rd POV

Y/n woke up to find herself 3 years old living with Ik-Suu. She had felt a warm presence surround as she walked out she saw a boy. Y/n had heard her fathers voice for the first time. The yellow dragon.

"Now that you have been introduced to the blood of a small fragmet of my power I shall grant you, child seek whom with golden eyes then you shall be made whole."

Y/n then kneeled down as the pain of her blood boiling caused her to screem. She had felt the sting embrace of the man's arms swarm around her. She opened them to find her arms covered in scales. She saw the pools of blues of the blonde man's eyes filled with surprise and worry.

His expression change to be the kindest smile she had ever saw in her life."Hello little dragon."

After that, she woke up. Drops of sweat coming down her face. She checked her hands saw nothing.

~~~~~~~~

Your Pov

"Kija did you not get enough sleep."

"Ye-"
"Kija I think there's a bug on your back."
"Ahhhhhhhh"

I only hit Hak in the bicep." Kija, Hak was only joking." You looked up at him."Why are you still laughing weirdo."

"No it's just that your cute when your mad."

"N-no I'm not." I said with a blush spreading across my cheeks .
"Yes I think you are."
"B-Bak-"

"You two stop flirting we're on a mission." Yunn Interjected.

"Sorry chief." Hak apologised sarcasm lacing his voice.
"Hmph." I muttered with puffed out cheeks.
"See cute." He chuckled.
"Shut up." I mumbled.

~~~~~

"I couldn't imagine there could be a village in these mountains."

"I know but Ik-Suu would tell me stories about the people who lived here."

All the sudden I felt something so familiar to that bonded man's but.... different.

"Kija can you feel that." I said with my face contorted in surprise.

"Yes Y/n I can." He continued." He's here. We're so close..."

A/n

Hope you enjoyed this chapter the next one is when we meet the blue dragon himself