Chapter 5

"Hey pretty boy, it's been a while." I said to Yun.

"Hey Y/n aren't you supposed to be at the Castle or something."

"Nope I've quit." I said nonchalantly.

"Huh so now you're just a full time traveling bum then"

"Yep no more man to bow down to my only boss is me."-"WHO YOU CALLING NUMBER! ?" HE only shrugged unflinching.

"Anyways, why are you preparing so much food do you have other visitors. " I said looking at the extra dirty bowls in his hands.

"Yeah we're taking care of two people who fell of the cliff."  Yunn explained.

"They might be very tough to have survived that fall I commented."

"Well the guy is he must've protected the girl he came with all sorts of injuries." He said.

"Are they lovers than?" I asked.

"Well they insist that they are not but they seem close."

"I can't wait to see them and  give them a proper welcome." I said smiling.

"You know what I even had to give the girl haircut her hair looked absolutely crazy. It was an odd colour tho ,red." My eyes widened.

"Where are they now." I asked so with urgency dripping from my voice.

"They're over there the guy just woke up though."

"Thanks Yunn." I nod to him an run to the clearing he told me to go. Then I saw them. I saw short beautiful Crisom hair."Yona Hime. Thunder beast." I shouted. They both turned around and  they saw me. I hugged Yona. Warm tears filled and escaped from my tired eyes.

"You alive."

Then we broke the hug. I then turned to Hak. He was about to make a sarcastic remark but I ignored him." I wrapped my arms around his neck."Your so wounded you dumbass." I whispered.

"Love you too golden eyes." He whispered back.

I couldn't help feeling so relieved that they were were both so Dumb." My beautiful idiots." I wailed.
not being able to retain my blatant happiness that they were alive.

"Oh god she's leaking" Hak muttered.

"You are in no position to be taunting me right now you idiot." I said looking at all his wounds.

"It's nothing" he said lightly blushing.

"You have got to be serious." I said looking into his eyes."Yunn told me that he had extract poison and you had countless of wounds now stop being such a tough guy and. Take. Care. Of. Yourself."

"Fine." he said pursing his lips.

Timeskip- the next mornig

"Don't just dig in without permission." Yunn shouted at Hak.

"Have mercy on me O lord priest." Hak sarcastically pleaded.

"Yunn's no priest." A small smile kept on my lips thinking about the first time I met Ik-suu." He's probably just praying to the Gods or something."

"I'll go try to find where Yona wondered off to." Hak said getting up.

"Imma go with you." We walked until we go to a cliff. There we saw Ik-suu with Yona.

All I heard of there conversation was." Do you want to hear the voice of God."

"Darkness falls upon the great earth. Through the blood of dragons, a revival comes . Bound by the covenant of old when the four dragons assemble. The sword and shield that protect the monarch shall awaken  and the red dragon shall return and then dawn."

He collapsed after that Yunn of course had a go at him for being so lazy. Although Hak more than anything was just annoyed annoyed nd wasn't taking any of it. If only he knew.

"The tail of the crimson dragon king huh, my father used to tell me of that story. How he became human and became the first king of Kouka."

I just couldn't hear this story again. My father would tell me this wretched story through nightmares of war and dreams of a king. How him and the other four dragons helped by relenting there blood to humans.

The old fire fart wanted to me to know the perils of war. if you ask it was just an load of bull that he'd liked to serve me when he was bored.

"But what does this old legend have to discuss with me?" Yona asked.

"When you leave here people will want to kill our and at this rate Hak will die." He said gravely."Y/n can't protect you both with her power. "

I sighed at being exposed by this priest."Y/n's power?" Hak asked his eyes darting at me.

"11 years of being normal-ish girl was fun." I said walking up to a sword, Hak's eyes widened once he saw what was I about to do. I slashed my hand he saw it heal instantly." I am Y/n, The daughter of the blue angel and the yellow dragon." I declared.

Yona and Hak were so surprise." You mean the Dragon from the legend."

"Yep that pops. I didn't want to tell you guys but I'm not a human being."

"Then what are you." Hak asked shocked.

"The angelic dragon." I answered." I'm sorry that I didn't tell you guys I just wanted to be a normal girl." I said tears threatens to stream down my face."I-I'm sorry."

Hak had an alarmingly straight face on him, he looked down at me and embraced me until a hug." I always new those golden eyes of yours were a little odd." He chuckled.

"Thank you." I said quietly. Yona cupped my cheek over Hak's shoulder
"no matter what we're sisters. I will always love you Y/n." She smiled at me.

"Thank you for being my family."

"This all very heartwarming but I'm not done." Ik-suu interrupted the feels." You need to find the Dragon warriors of today."

"Fate works in curious ways I guess." I thought today myself.

"Heaven can only show you a path." Ik-suu continued."But you must choose to walk it."

Suddenly he fell on the found and started to moan."I'm exhausted from all this talking to Gods and people talk to much." He complained. I couldn't help but laugh.

A/n

Finished finally please Vote and comment will be greatly appreciated