Chapter 17

Your Pov

As we were walking to the next location of the new dragon." let's....see....where..th.nex.dra" Kija was so exhausted that he fainted before he could even finish his sentence.

"Kija!"

Yoon dived to examine him. "Don't worry guys it is just fatigue." I breathed a slow nigh of relief.

"What so white snake had a little tumble."

"Can you not." I rolled my eyes.

"whatever"

"You unseasoned cabbage" I mumbled

"unseasoned what?"

"nothing" I said with the cheesiest smile that I could muster in that given moment he only gave me a sarcastic scoff.

"I'm so sorry everyone the location of the other dragon is hazier than usual." he sighed.

"Atleast we have two others who an sense him."

"Sorry Mr sweet face but the only reason I could sense blue right here as on account of these right here." I said whilst pointing at my eyes.

"Blue dragon?"

Blue only cocked his head to the side in confusion. I guess that was to be expected since he grew up so excluded not knowing of his own legend.

"No worries, I shall teach you all the ropes of being a dragon." Kija exclaimed." I'll be like your big brother." at those words blue ran the other direction.

"Maybe the snake scared him of with all that creepy brother talk." Hak." where did he go."

I blinked, I found my vision wasn't human anymore ever since that stabbing pain in my eyes." He's by the river" we all rushed there to see blue diving in.

"look what your 'brother' to."

Kija was then thrown into this full on rage about what to do. I tried to calm him down. "seriously"

"yep" Hak smirked. That as when he peaked through with a fish in hand.

Kija smile and graciously accepted the fish." Thank you but next time can yo say something before just jumping." A sweat drop trailed down his forehead as he sighed in relief his eyes to find a shivering blue on the floor in fetal position.

"what ae you going to do big brother he's shivering." hak jestered they the continued to fight.

Yoon only rolled his pretty boy eyes and got to making the fish into a miso soup. Blue so content eating it. " do you want my cloak you seam cold." Yona asked.

"Thanks Yona." the blue dragon muttered. The boys were all red with his informality but it did sound weird since I was the only one who really called her by her first name I realised.

he smiled." I like it she commented. Can I call you by your first name." he only looed down obviously confused." k then we'll give him one."

timeskip

I was trying to look for a berry bush when I heard this." With Yun and the others its different with them Y/n she's my sister, but Hak, I want you to still remember me as King Il's daughter." I crouched down as I didn't want to intrude on their moment. I don't know why but I felt this sudden pain in my chest. when I heard-

his voice I just ran. why now? why do I have these feelings. I sat there with a blank expression on my face until Yona came. "So did you find a name for blue yet." I said masking my voice with face nonchalance.

"no not yet," she sat on my rock beside me." what do you think."

I smiled to myself." he reminds me o the moon the way he emanates light through his own darkness."

"the moon huh?- what bout Shin-ah."

"I like that" I smiled.

A/n

ok I want opinions what do you think another person was interested in Y/n I want suggestions

yay or nay