Chapter 20- our 3rd dragon

"The name's Jae ha."

I looked up at the green haired man. All I felt was jolt at my heart when he called me flower but I was able to keep a face of indifference." Thunder Bastard who's this." I said with my thumb pointing at him.

'Jae ha' took hold of my hand as to pear deep into my golden eyes." Your eyes I've seen beauty in my life but I've never seen true heavenly beauty that I find in those pools of golden liquid that you call eyes."

I felt my cool expression start to crumble and I felt the blood spring to my cheeks.

That moment was promptly cut short by Hak taking hold of my shoulder and pushing himself in front of me.

"You like eyes do ya, well mind if you look into mine."  Hak's eyes were like dangerous daggers that could peirce Jae ha at any time. " They both started to square each other up and Jae ha had a face of anticipation.

That was when I saw the man's badly lain on the floor beaten dm to the point. And a pack of angry looking officers.

"Guys."

"Yes Gourgeous."
"What's up."

"Well..."

They both look back and jae ha jumped in front of me. He kicks him easily. He's nearly if not on par with Hak I thought to myself.

I saw another one comming behind him and I punched him in the stomach." Strong and beautiful, will you Mary me."

I sweat dropped at his question and I felt my heart hitch at the aspect of Yun reprimanding me for losing the food. Hak and Jae ha started to run as I dived for the food.

An air of relief when I found out atleast the meat survived (soz to any vegetarian/vegan readers)  oh no its all filthy and trampled. Mum's going to kill me.

I gained up to them and meant with the girl they saved." Are you two soldiers you to seem trained pretty well."

"No, what about you, you seem uncommonly good."

"Oh I'm not common and I'm good looking." Jae ha glittered.

"That's-  not what I said."

There was a flash of apprehension in his eyes he took mine and be other girls hand side in both is his hands." oh my now free bird and my golden flower I wish I could get to know you both better. This man shall keep you both safe. Good bye."

A tick grew big on Hak's face as we made our way to the camp after we walked the girl home.

"What's wrong thunder bastard."

"Nothing 'my golden flower'."

"Oh my days." I continued." He probably says that to every girl he meets."

"Tch." His tick only grew bigger.

Timeskip

"yOu pEopLe onLy haD oNe JoB"

"ONE JOB!"

Yun huffed as he saw the dirt covered meet and almost inedible veggies.

"Sorry mu-"

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME MUM." Yun took a deep breath. "Since we can't trust these dunder heads we'll go ourselves."

"Sinha do you sense it too?" I looked at there direction and saw that they were looking out in the ocean.

"What is it?" I asked.

"The green dragon is out across the water."

Yet another Timeskip

Kija and Sinha were sure that they had pinpointed the location of our 3rd dragon. We started to set out into town when I saw Hak start to leave us. He looked intently into her eyes and ruffled her red hair so tenderly." I'll go with you Hak." He only nodded as I jogged next to him.

"do you think we should tell the others about what happened yesterday."

"Eventually but I'm not sure about doing that now. We still don't know the situation this town is in"

"Then we should split up for now. To keep a low profile."

"This towns shady." we stopped for a minute and he looked down at me and gave me small hug." Be careful." A small, bashful smile played at my lips. I gave him a small punch on the arm as I walked away without turning back.

"Of course, lightening bastard." (A/n: after looking into it i'd found out that Hak's nickname was actually lightening beast sooo.. My mistake :) )

Walking into town was quite an odd experience. It was quite shocking to be honest. As I looked around me the people's faces were sullen and depressed. Especially the older gents and women they looked at me and shook their head. I even over heard one of them curse under their breath as I helped him up and looked over my shoulder and he saw a soldier. I assume he was checking me out. If yesterday was a true reflection of what everyday life is like especially for women.

When that soldier started to approach me and then I felt an arm link with mine. I looked at my right and saw a familiar face. I looked down at 'his' hand it was way to delicate I looked at my right and saw that it was the girl we had helped yesterday.

"I know you."

"Shhh." She said looking pointedly at the sudden mass of soldiers walking away." It's not safe, especially for a woman."

"Belive me it's not safe for these pervs." She gave me a weak  chuckle." Is that why you're dressed as a boy today."

She looked at me embarrassed." It's hard to mask such a cute face." I commented she got even more redder.

"Milady I'm not worthy, I have to work but the soldiers....." She trailed of, obviously traumatised from yesterday.

"It's okay, I understand." I'd put a comforting smile on my face." We can walk each other. " I gave her smile and helped her out of the nook. I can tell she felt reassured that I was there.

As we approached her place of work I started to sense Sinha around." Yo." Greeted.

Kija said that they were going in direction of where they were sensing the green dragon. I looked up I had done told them I was going to catch up to them and I had to see goodbye to the girl. When I looked up when going in the direction that the others were going.....

I looked up and saw Jae ha he looked down at me and smirked. He landed in rose bush and plucked one."Greetings my golden flower."

He etched closer to me and put a stand of hair behind my ear and the rose." Something to remember me by." He smiled.
I couldn't help but feel my knees start to buckle. I was able to keep my composure and just said." You're good."

"I know." He was backing up with the same smirk playing at his lips as he didn't take his eyes of me." I've got to jet."

He was gone in one leap.

The others came running." Y/n did you see anyone dragony."

So that was the elusive green dragon.

A/n

Finished ,Yay, finally I was finding it difficult to get my ideas together.

Like/comment 😘