Chapter 10

"Oh dear."

I grunted as I stared at the spectacle that is Hak and Kija already fight.

"I'm just saying it's my destiny to protect her highness." Kija grunted.

" We already have enough protection, so you could go and waddle of to your village white snake."

"White snake." Kija exclaimed. "How dare you." He said starting to size up Hak.

That was when I had to step in I drew my sword right between them." You two!" I shouted to get their attention." We haven't even left yet and your already acting like 5 years olds." They only puffed out there cheeks and back of.

"I'm sorry but I don't really think we can rely on him let's find some one else." Hak deadpanned.

"No you should leave, I can protect both these beautiful ladies all by myself."

"  A sheltered  rich boy like you could never handle the outside world."

"I have but only one question,Why do you have such a ruffian as your body guard. "

"Guys seriously, what happend?" Yun interjected.

"The white dragon gave evidence some money and told me to scram."

"So what's that suspicious looking bulge there." I said pointing at the obvious pouch of money.

"Maybe I gained some weight. " He said trying to look the bit amount of offended.

You know what. I thought myself getting more and more annoyed as the conversation progressed." Kija, Hak is an excellent fighter who is thought to be one of the best in Kouka." Hak started to smirk from my comment." And you ,Hak, Kija is a dragon warrior who is already sworn to protect the princess just be grateful for his services."

"Excellent fighter, best of Kouka."  Hak repeated to himself with that he started to giggle and he seemed disturbingly happy from my comments.

"If your going to be so weird imma take my words back." I said with puffed out cheeks.

Hak only draped one of his arms around my shoulders for support."Sorry y/n just didn't expect those words to come out your mouth." He paused for a second and had a huge smirk on his face." Excellent fighter and best in Kouka I'm touched."

I felt the heat start to rush to my cheeks and I shrugged him off." I said one of the best in Kouka."

"Still though."

"Can you two please can it I'm getting sick. Get a room." Yun shouted.

"Any ways I need you too- Hak or even Y/ne might die protecting me."-" I want you to protect them too."

"Sorry hun but I don't need protecting." I interrupted." Besides Hak has me now."

All the sudden there was a swarm of white dragon villagers." I said you didn't have to see me off."

"We couldn't let you leave without a proper good bye."-"We thought you'd leave tomorrow."

"My master requires my strength."
"The other white dragons gave me this power for this exact purpose.:

"Thewhitedtagonssoadmirable."-"Hisskinissosmooth........"

Kija's point of view

my eyes started began to fill when I started to say my goodbyes to my village.

Everyone was so fussy over me.

My heart began to weep with sorrow at the prospect of not being with everyone but this something that I have to do.

"White dragon, until you return we wil protect this village."

"I'm counting on you."
"I'm I lose my life a new white dragon will be born." My uncles faces began to pour with tears. All the villagers stacked all the things on top of me it was honestly quite overwhelming.

"Granny," I chirpped."I'll be away from for awhile.

"I'll have now lost my purpose I can no longer kowtow be able to wake you up tomorrow to face the day." She said crying strains her dry voice."Our tribes wish has been granted but I didn't expect it to come so suddenly."

"Granny. Please. Raise your head." I asked meekly.

"You've been with me for longer than I could remember." I said looking into her eyes."You mean. so much. To me."

"ICAN'TSATNDTHISIT'SIFYOUEXPECETODIEANYDAYNOW." She bursted."There are plenty of years left for me. When you return I'll be the first to welcomr you back."

"No matter how many years pass and even if I'm blind you'll still be shining to me."She said whilst crying into my shoulder.

Later that day we finally set off I couldn't wait to complete my destiny.

Your Pov

"Which way should we go." Yona Hime asked."Yun did Ik-su  tell you anything?"

"Nope I got no new leads." I couldn't help to notice but his eyes were a bit red from crying.

"Aren't we looking for the for dragons." Kija aksed, we nodded."I can sense them."

"Really!?"

"Yes bit it's very faint."

"But we four dragons are like brothers, our blood calls out to eachother."

"Really!?"

"Not that I've ever met any of them."

A little sweat drop went down across my face.

"Which way should we go, white snake."

"Hak stop teasing him he's the white dragon." Yona only paused." Excuse me what is tour name? Do you mind?"

A soft smile went across his face after some slight shock."My name is Kija your majesty."

A/n Please tell me what you think

with comments and Votes 😊