Chapter 8

"Y/n please put an end to this madness. " Yun whined as he ran towards me.

"Why?"

"Hak wants the princess to shoot him so he can be a moving target."

"Take me too them now." I said Urgently. There I saw Hak staring down an nervous Yona.

"Your not here to stop us are you?" Hak asked me. All I did was smirk.

"Course not Teach." I yelled back. the smirk on Hak's face only grew wider. Yun was just highly disappointed in me." Sorry mum."

"B-but I can't do that." The princess pleaded.

"Don't worry I can dodge, you need to practice hitting a moving target price should I say a person." He said coldly. Yona just shook even more." I'll move randomly try to hit me."

"Don't blame me if I hit you!" She shouted determination seeping out of her voice.

It took several tries when Yona Hime could even get anywhere close to hitting him bit he was able to grab hold of the arrow and crush it in his hand." Show off much." I commented. Hak only chuckled.

"Not good enough." He said." I still don't feel like you're trying to kill me."

"O-of course I'm not trying to kill you!"

"Then pretend I'm someone who's after you," He continued." A fire tribesman or maybe even a palace guard." He came even closer even I could feel his intensity. "Imagine someone you want to kill."

"There isn't anybody I want to kill!" Yona Hime finally blurted out.

"Well in that case." He's not going to say what I think he's about to say.....

"Pretend you're aiming at Su-won."

Yona short circuited and just missed Hak grazing his cheek. "That's what I Hate about you."

"But."

"I'LL STILL USE ANY WEAPON TO PROTECT YOU AND Y/N!"

"No matter who I have to sacrifice." The princess declared Tears painting her face red.

Hak had a straight expression. He pulled her into a warm embrace. "Don't talk about protecting me."

"I told you to think of me as a tool you don't worry about tools." Hak said coolly.

A heavy midst suddenly engulfed us.

A/n

Short chapter I know but meh.
Just get ready for the next.