11 years leap abhay and piya

I woke up earlier as usual as i have done for the last 11 years and i went to pray to bhagwhan(hindu name for god) and i sang the prayer after i was done praying i went to my bedroom and woke up my husband Abhay oops i forgot to introduce myself

"i am piyashri/piya raichand for all of you you might remember me as piyashri/piya jaiswal/dobrial i went to mount college in deradoon i was there on a scholarship from the orphanage i lived in for 12 years "

And for me mount college was lucky because there i met my best freind misha dobrial and my sister i still remember like it was only yesterday i had only just packed my bags and i bidded goodbye to my freinds and family at the orphanage and i boarded the first bus from indore to deradoon i had arrived but not many people were at the stop it was dark and it looked kinda deserted so i asked the tea maker which route was fastest to the womens hostel i would live at during my time at the college he showed me two paths he said i could wait for a bus to drop me to the hostel that would take two hours and the other way to the hostel was through the jungle he told me it would take one hour to get to the hostel he warned me that the jungle was dangerouse but i took the jungle route as i wanted to get to the hostel as fast as possible i walked through the jungle and it was so beautiful i started thinking why was i warned about such a beautiful place i walked for a bit then all of a sudden the wind started to blow and i saw something moving or running i just thought i was imagining things.

I Laughed at my first memories of dehradoon as i went into mine and abhays bedroom and i woke him up like i did every morning he awoke and i saw his blue eyes that left a mark on my heart and mind ever since he had saved me from falling to my death off a cliff i also remember that memory after i got settled in the hostel i met misha after she was asked by T (tanushree ambolkar) and her cronies to slap me she gave me a hard one so i gave her the same slap the exact same way in her face from there me and her became best freinds after i met her i saw snow and i ran towards it I remember misha following me and saying how mad i was going in the snow.

i didnt care i was so mesmerized by it after that i felt a hard nudge making me drop all my papers i remember being angry at that and i asked misha if she knew who it was she said no i left it and i told her i hoped to never see him again before i went back into the gate i remember seeing what i believed to be a bat tattoo before i turned around and left to change into some clean and dry clothes i walked towards a bunch of cliffs with misha and i suddenly had a bad feeling i remember getting the numbers and how misha changed them so i could go with kabir her best freind down the cliff our numbers were called out and we climbed down it i was so scared and kabir tried to flirt shamlessly so i wouldn't be scared i remember rolling my eyes at him but before i could say anything my rope snapped and i ended up falling backward i though i was as good as dead but i was caught by a mysterious stranger with hypnotic eyes and i still feel hypnotized everytime i look at abhay eyes it always reminds me of how we met the very first time before we even knew each other

As i woke him up i put a cup of tea by his bed i turned around to leave and wake up our children but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back towards him i landed with a soft thud in his lap i tried to leave but he didnt let go so i did a cheeky thing i took my hair pin out and i poked him with it before he let go and said "piya kia kiya tumne"(piya what did you do)

Before i replied back

"Apne chora nahin tho maine apne aap ko churalia ab chup chaap chai piyo aur niche aana"

(you never let go so i released myself now quietly have your tea and come down)

I laughed and ran out the room just before i heard abhay say

"Isska badla zaroor loonga bach ke rehna meri rani"

(i will get my revenge soon until then try to save yourself my queen)

I just laughed and left the room before i gave him a cheeky wink.