anjani pyaar (a unique love)

Sugand

I was in college panchi didi went home early she wasnt feeling well so i stayed back in music class and i was alone so i started singing I found romantic songs dreamy as the romantic songs played i started dancing by my self mumma always told me if you have a talent dont hide it she always said show them what your made of i loved mumma inspiring me to open up so as i stood there singing i had the eurge to dance so i started twirling like i did when i did ballet and while dancing i was stuck in my own world when all of a sudden i felt hands around my waist and i felt my chest against a hard object i looked up slowly and there i saw him he had baby brown eyes light brown hair and he was fair skinned i felt lost in his eyes and i felt hot due to our closeness then i saw the rain start.

i ran outside and i was dancing in the rain he kept lookin at me and he was smiling then he came out in the rain it became faster and his shirt was soaked i saw his six pack and muscles showing through his soaked shirt so here we were both dancing in the rain and we got closer and closer and without any control on my self we kissed on the lips i couldn't believe it .

what had I done
how could i kiss someone i just met how could i let myself lose control i didn't even know his name and as if he read my mind he said

"My name is divit kandan i just started two days ago in college"

I was embarrassed and i felt bad i thought to myself

"he might think i am a lose character girl"

but again it was like he read my mind he smiled and said

"no i won't think like that i promise it was a accidentel kiss and some times we can't control our emotions its like they control us and our bodies i promise i arent a sleazy minded man i know which girls are fast and which are straight and true and don't worry no one else saw it we are the only students here at this time and the staff are in the staff room"

I smiled in relaxation i only met him but I felt like i could trust him so I breathed a sigh of relief and then he asked my name i told him

"My name is sugand piyali raichand I am the youngest raichand my sister's panchi and areema and sid bhai and armaan bhai are all older" once I was done i heard Sid bhais car horn i shook hands with divit and i felt a strong electric current from him i thought i imagined it and waved bye to divit and i left.

DIVIT

I was walking to the library to get a book for a history assignment and i had only started two days ago but Mrs kaur was very strict when it came to history so i took the book before the library closed and as i was walking to the front gate.

I heard humming and a sweet strong voice singing i followed it and there i saw the beautiful girl that i was taunting weeks ago she was singing and i felt drawn to.her then she moved her hips and stuck her arms out as if to dance with some one i don't know why my feet took me to her and i felt my arms around her slim waist as i pulled her towards me she felt the impact of our chests pressed against each other and she opened her beautiful brown doe eyes and looked at me with wonder and recongnishen then we parted .

she then went out as it started to rain and the music was playing and she was singing and dancing again i felt myself being pulled towards her and as we danced we got closer and closer until i felt her soft pink lips kissing mine at first i wanted to pull away but then i felt more into the kiss i felt her need it matched mine the lightning struck and we were seperated then i saw her crying she was thinking about what she did and with some one she didn't know.

i wanted her to stop crying because it hurt my heart when she did then i told her my name she smiled and then she finally told me her name was Sugand I thought to my self beautiful name for a gorgeous girl the horn beeped of a car and she ran saying it was her brothers car when she left i felt empty but I was happy i felt the current when we shook hands and i could tell by her face that she felt it too

But all night i thought of her kiss it made me warm inside i knew i liked her but now i loved her after we kissed and i would annoy her in her mind just for fun but I would always save if she needed me all my mind was saying was Sugand Teri Sugand.

But all night i thought of her kiss it made me warm inside  i knew i liked her but now i loved  her after we kissed  and i would annoy her in her mind  just for fun but I would always save if she needed me all my mind was saying was Sugand Teri Su...

Pic of divit imagine

There romantic dance in the rain

LIKE

VOTE

FOLLOW

SHARE

SORRY FOR CHAPPIE FEELING UNDER THER WEATHER WILL UPDATE SOON AND YAY THEY HAD THERE FIRST KISS AND DANCE IN THE RAIN HAPPY READING MY LOVELIES AND FELLOW WATT PADDERS