unexpected surprises

Siddharth
I was in my room  get the last strategy of papas ready when my gorgeous wife raina  came in and she looked tired  I made her sit down  then she said something  that caught me off guard  she said

"SIDDHARTH MUJHE KHOON  PEENE KA DIL KARA HAIN KYA TUM KISI JAANWAR KA KHOON LE AAH SAKTE HO"

raina tum kaise khoon  pee sakti ho tum tho insaan  ho tho phir"

She replied

Mujhe pata hain sod magar kuch dino se khoon peene ka dil kar 're hai"

Siddhart  shocked at his wife's  confession called his dad and a witch doctor  he examined her and told  them raina  was expecting  a baby and the baby was gonna be born  half human and half vampire just like siddharth abhay blessed  the pair  and Went off aftee everyone left siddharth kissed rainas  lips and stomach before he asked her

"AB meri pyaari SHEHZAADI ko kaunse jaanwar ka khoon  peene hain a squrral  a deer or a bear raina though and said a birds blood  siddharth went and five minutes later came in and he had the blood but raina vomited at the sight of it then divit had an idea he came back 3 hours later  and had  what looked like sugar cubes but he explained they only look like sugar cube but they are really blood cubes he had every type of  blood cube even snake and lizard if raina  ever felt like somthing tangy.
but when everyone saw the the cubes they didn't believe  it so divit made raina tea and added two blood cubes everyone saw the tea it looked good but when raina had it her face literally  started glowing  and so did  her stomach everyone got a glipmse  of the child  that looked like a little blob  but now seeing his wife with child siddhart requested that  all the human men and women  and children living in the  dobrial  and the raichand house  should be surrounded by the witches  forcefeild  the witches agreed and siddhart took a sigh of relief  that night siddharth wife raina requested some love making  and siddharth  obliged her after a passtionate  time  siddharth and raina  fell asleep.

IN the  middle  of the night Aditya took areema in his arms and took her to the terrace where  he went down on his one knee areema was dumbstruck as she had been  waiting for this day  to come.

He asked her to marry him she said yes and Aditya spinned areema around  areema kept laughing  and Aditya  was soo happy that his lioness agreed to be his  wife then he asked her if she wanted to be leader of the wolves areema thought  about it and  ok then she asked him what her job  was he told her his mom would train her she smiled and they both enjoyed a passionate Kiss that  got hotter  areema felt her need  and his she was in thought when  aditya controlled  himself he kissed her back and smelled her scent she was jasmin and lotus scented her smell controled the eurges of his wolf side as he didn't want to bed  her without  wedding her areema appreciated this  and they went back to kissing.

Kabir

I saw Aditya take my areema upstairs in his arms and I wanted to kill him misha was asleep  and i didn't want to wake  her if i wanted to live i went up and i saw them kissing i went mad and slapped areema for crossing  the rules i had about boyfreinds  then i punched Aditya he went on the floor areema stepped in front  of him and when i grabbed her arm i saw an engagement ring on her finger  i tried to get it off her but it didn't budge then i told areema she couldn't  marry  aditya as i had a yuvraaj  of another kingdom  promised  to her.

areema  went down to the manor and picked up the sindoor and wedding necklace of piyas and she burnt a cloth and they did 7 rounds after Aditya who at first was in thought  but then he tied her wedding necklace and filled her part with sindoor i was so angry at areema for going  against my wishes  and I left  the terrace in anger misha  was awake now and I told her  everything about areema marrying the werewolf  but instead of sticking with 
me  misha  told me I was wrong for trying to get her married without her will and consent  after that i was going to slap misha but I stopped nd went to bed.

Aditya

After  misha said yes to marriage we were kissing  when her dad came he slapped her i saw her grab her face  and I saw her crying  i wanted to rip her dad's throat out then i felt a punch on my face and i was on the  floor then i felt like my wolf was going to get loose but  areema stroked my arm and her touch calmed  him down then her dad grabbed her hand and tried to remove my ring but since it was  enchanted it didn't budge he told her that he had promised her to someone else areema went mad and she left she returned after  a few minutes  with SINDOOR mangal sutra and holy fire we did the seven rounds making our own vows and then i  thought about what i was doing but I knew I loved areema  so i put the wedding  necklace  on her neck and filled her part we were married now her dad left.

I asked her  if i could bite her  and feed her my blood  areema agreed and i did that after i fed her my blood areema got hormonal and I made  love to her on my bed in the guest room  all night  and i enjoyed areema every moan every touch and every kiss she gave  me when i finally finished  areema fell asleep in  my arms my bite and blood would protect her and give her some  of my power as well as  make her feel  what  i did and that  would hurt her during the  battle  all night i  kept staring at this lioness who was  now mine  forever

SOOO  SHORT CHAPTER I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS PART OF MY BOOK LIKE I SAID I GET WRITERS  BLOCK SO IT'S HARD  TO THINK OF ANOTHER PART EVERYTIME BUT I DO IT FOR YOU MY SWEET READERS PLEASE COMMENT  ON WHAT YOU THINK

LIKE

SHARE

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT

HAPPY READING MY LOVELIES AND FELLOW WATTPADDERS I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN