evil plan in action

Siddharth

I was so happy mumma was fine  now i got ready thinking of the truth  that mom told us that papa is a vampire and so are we  it took time  for it sink in but now i was ok with it but I was sad that after  a year after mumma dies then we would have to leave deradoon  to work on our vampire power i left for college earlier with my sister's i parked my car and went straight  to raina.

  i had to talk to her and tell her my truth  if she hated me now it wouldn't  hurt as much but if she hated me after  we became close and she got scared of me  then it would hurt really bad and i didn't  want to end up as uncle sid  choosing  darkness instead of light i found raina with Aradiya talking  and i walked upto her and i grabbed her hand i kissed her on the lips .

just in case I wouldn't be able to do it afterwards if she ran away but as i kissed her i felt sparks coming out of me and i felt  stronger i broke the kiss but I never felt out of breath but raina was  her cheeks were red  and i felt attracted to her more and i wanted to save from  every danger i took her hand  and i took her to the back of the college that papa told me about  we sat down  and i told raina

"Raina mein tumse bohut pyaar karta  hoon  aur main darta hoon  ke agar tumhe mein  ek sach pathadoon tho phir tum mujse nafrat karoge aur yeh main bardaash nahin kar pounga"

"Raina i love you alot and i am afraid that you will hate me if i tell you a truth about myself  and i want to tell you now so it's easier to deal with"

Raina
"Kaisa sach mujhe tum pathana chate ho  aur main tumse kyun nafrat karoonga siddhart maine tumse college ke phele din se pyaar kiya hain aur voh kabhi ni badalega jo koi bhi sach ho mere dil hamesha tumhare liye dhadke  ga"

"What truth  do you want to tell me and why would I hate you siddhart since the first day of college  i have  loved you  and that will never change  ever  no matter what the truth is my heart will beat only for you"

Siddharth

"Raina please aise mat  kehna tum mujse pyaar tab bhi karogge jab main tumhe yeh patonga  ke main mere papa mere dada dadi aur mere behene  sab khoon peene wale dareende hai Kya tum tab bhi pyaar karoge yeh jaan ke hum sab mrith insaan hain Kya tum ek khoon peene wale dareende se mohubbat kar pouge"

"Raina stop please don't say that will you still  love me knowing that me my dad my grandparents  and my sister's are all vampires will you still  love me knowing we drink  blood will you still love a vampire"

Raina

"Siddharth yeh koi mazak hain na yeh  sach tho ni hain please kaho ke tum ek  ganda  mazak khel re ho tum  jaanete ho ke tum ek vampire ho tum ne phir bhi  mujhe kiss kiya aur uss  kiss me meri puri life badal daye aur ab tum keh re  ho ke tum ek mrith  insaan ho siddhart  tum mujse  door hi raho khabar daar mere kareeb aye varna tumhara sach sab ko pata doon gi "

Siddharth heartbroken  walking to his car  crying  real tears that change into blood tears he cried as he got in his car .