going home and telling about first day

PANCHI AGAIN

we reached dobrial  house bade mom said there house  felt quiet without all of us there so mamma and papa and aunty and uncle all decide for the year we would stay at dobrial house and if mamma got weak then we could all take care of her  Sid parked the car and i saw mumma on the floor she looked pale i phoned papa

Panchi "papa please come to bade mom and bade pops house now mumma  fainted"

ABHAY "WHAT OH SHIT OK PANCH ASK SID AND ARMAAN  TO PICK HER UP AND TAKE HER TO PANCHIS OLD ROOM  I AM COMING WITH DR PRADIMA"

Panchi

"Ok papa i will please hurry  mumma looking very pale please hurry papa"

ABHAY " OK BETA I WILL JUST ASK THE BOYS  AND GET HER UPSTAIRS"

Panchi "ok papa bye come soon"

After  i cut the phone i asked sid and armaan to take mumma up they did a few minutes later papa came with the doctor and following him was bade mom and bade papa and behind them were two people in black a man and a woman they looked worried.

Papa saw mumma and shouted

"Oh no my darling  piya whats happend to you oh god I can live without you please wake up baby please think of me and kids your parents and sister please piya wake up  without you abhay will cease to exist  and without  abhay piya will forget to live you promised me you would fight please piya wake up"

Papa cried me and sugu went to comfort him  bade papa and bade mom  also cried but the two people in the black clothes kept a straight face but the woman she turned her face i saw something   it looked like blood when she moved her hand away from her face  five minute later  she turned around to face us she walked toward dad she looked scary but I felt comforted by her presence she said

"Abhay my son  please relax piya will be fine  she needs you to be strong  not weak think of your kids  they need there father now the doctors checking her now relax"

ABHAY

"Ok mom but I am afraid to lose piya you and dad know shes my life we have been through hell and back just to be with each other  i cant lose her again  not this time i will be finished  inside  and the kids they need piya why is god being so heartless to me please god save my piya please"

I was in shock these two people were papas mom and dad  i went upto them taking sugu and sid with me we took there blessings and they hesitated to give us it

The man spoke

"Please my children  don't do that  your making us feel old hahaha"

Me and sugu started to smile but sid he looked cautious the doctor broke the silence she said mamas cancer spread and it wasnt gonna be long untill  it went to the third stage papa asked how long the nurse/doctor  said about two weeks  she said it was growing and spreading  very fast  she said she had never seen  this much speed in the cancer spreading.

Papa broke down he was on his knees and so was bade papa  i broke inside and Sid , Sugand  did also  the doctor put mama in a medically induced coma to slow the cancer spreading   but that  night papa never left mamas side he held her hand he never ate he stopped smiling  he looked lost i  went down in the middle of the night and i saw the man and woman who I now knew were my grandparents they were sitting down  and sipping wine
I went upto them and i said

"hello choti mom and chote pops i am so sorry about sid he is close to mumma he changes  when mumma get ill or hurt i do apologise  any way i have never seen you around its the first time ever  so please excuse me for not recognising you"

Haseena

"
"Oh don't be sorry we travel  alot due to  business but since we came to deradoon we thought  to meet abhay but we came to  know piyas not well shes suffering from utraine cancer abhay was talking to us when you phoned  you must be panchi your very beautiful  just like your aunty panchi but she had no luck in love  poor thing"

Panchi

"Do you know moms and dads story they told us all of it but they  left alot out do you know anything choti mom"

Haseena

"Well i do but i dont think piya would want me to tell you but remember if they hide  something its to protect you and your sibling from unknown dangers ok beta dont  get obsessed with the truth"

Panchi

"Oh ok i won't but choti mom was papa always this worried for  mom he stopped eating,stopped drinking,stopped laughing  its like he worries that if  he leaves mummas side she will blow away with the wind can you explain that to me"

Haseena

"Well my dear child its true he does worry for  your mom he has always done so  if  she was sad he was sad if she was happy  he was happy if  she was in danger he sensed it somehow from the beginning  he has always loved your mom even though it was impossible  for a vamp..... i mean it was impossible for him  he always said he never ever wanted to fall in love because it would make him  mushy but when he met piya it was like he became obsessed with her even before he married her he was the same whenever she got ill  he wouldn't eat for weeks days until she got better but once they  got together i saw him in the light  he  never left the darkness  of his curse.... i mean the darkness of his room  excuse me i have to go it was nice getting to know you my dear"

What was that vamp curse huh what are they all hiding from us i am going  to get to the bottom of this wether  they like it or not  we are there children there should be no secrets
What are they hiding is it something that will change our lives forever or  will i be wasting  my time searching for the truth we will see.

LIKE

FOLLOW

SHARE

HAPPY READING  FELLOW WATT PADDERS