Finding out who the enermy is

ABHAY

I got a call from divit he told me that the witches had told him  that they found the enermies abhay ran at vamparic speed and he got to the witches den he went in and he saw in some red liquid  Neil and T (tanushree)  he was in shock Neil as in Neil khurana  and T  tanushree ambolkar  they were both conniving  and Abhay remembered they poisend piya he was angry and he thought they are weak humans i will kill them.

DIVITS MUM

"Abhay the doon insaan te ab nahin hain  jo ladka hain voh ek hybrid hain aur jo ladki hain voh vampire hain magar  wake cork main iss hybrid  ka SANTAAN hai aur the doon bohut takat wale hain tum akela nahin inka  saamna  kar sakte tumhe sab ko SAATH lekar jaane hoga"

ABHAY listened  to divits mum but he still wanted revenge for piyas death he was about to go on his own  to see them but piyas spirit stopped  him she said

"ABHAY akele mat jaane mujhe pata hain ke tumhe mere maut is badla lena hain magar main nahin chaathi  ke tumhari jaan jaye please abhay the bewakoofi mat Karna agar tum mujse pyaar karte ho"

ABHAY replied

"Of course  piya main tumse bohut  pyaar karta hoon isliye unho ko maarne ke liye jaa ra hoon  but tum kehri ho ke tum nahin  chaatin ke  unhe ko khatam  karoon akela aur kyunki maine aaj tak tumhari  koi baat nahin tali  isliye main intezaae karta  hoon  ke jab games I army tiyaar hojaye  ab khush"

PIYA nodded in happiness  and Abhay went back home and raina came saying

"papa kuch chahiye  lane ya peene ke liye aur ask itne tense kyun ho"

After a bit misha kabir maya came and abhay told them about the witches  finding out  who was responsible for all the evil and when he mentioned  Neil and T everyone's face  dropped misha was angry kabir was also angry and so was May a the children came  in and they asked there parents who these people were

ABHAY told them the story of how T was piyas enemy in college but when she was bit by maithlii they thought she was dead and now they found out T is one of the evil people who killed there mom abhay and mishas children all got angry  and then they asked who Neil was misha told them Neil was there aunt panchis fiancee who was very  bad to her and they thought  he died when there choti  mom bit him but he turned into a hybrid the all gasped.

siddhart told them to go and attack but abhay said no that without a power strong enough they can't destroy them so they need a messege or something to find the weak link in that army only tgen can the attack sidd was annoyed  tgen abhay told him if he died then so would raina so if he wanted to save  her then they had to work out a strategy siddharth then agreed and they went back to the stratagy board.

MEANWHILE AT EVIL DEN

tanushree felt sick  and too hungry  she went to a bad witch who told tank she was pregnant  and she was carrying a hybrid  in shock  tanu went to Neil and told him she was pregnant and Neil got angry he told her to kill the child tanu  couldnt do that  she disappeared from the den and went to stay at the witches haven hotel she was going to  live there  until she had her child and T th ought abput how she had wasted her life chasing boys  and trying to get revenge and she also thought to her said the she was in love with Neil  but he was after revenge and she didn't want her child in that  world and she knew she couldnt hide  forever  they were  going to find her soon and she was happy gonna die for all her sins but before that age was gonna write her child a note to tell him death darkness and destruction are going to get them anywhere if they loved and stayed  true then life would be pleaseing  she just hoped her child would understand right and wrong and she went to sleep until the morning sun was down .

PIYA

I knew  abhay was angry and he was going on a suicide mission i stopped him but I didn't know how long for being abhays wife for 11 years i knew he was well motivated and when it came to me he was very protective and he would kill for me but me being me I was afraid  to lose abhay  he was my life my air my water and my thirst   when i found out about my cancer I knew abhay would lose  me and i would lose him but god kept us together only for me to die of poisen i also wanted T and Neil finished  but not at the risk  of losing abhay forever.

PIYA
I wanted to be with abhay i knew inside he was beating himself up for not being able to avenge me I hates being a ghost i couldn't hug him o could stroke his cheeks i couldn't do anything  I hated seeing him sad
And i just hoped they won and Abhay got relief  and peace

Sooo short chapter  but I WILL wrote more when i get inspiration or if you all COMMENT ideas for me to infuse in this book  until my fight chapter

LIKE

SHARE

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

HAPPY READING MY LOVELIES AND FELLOW WATT PADDERS I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN