Feeling empty

ABHAY

I miss piya shes been in a coma for two days but it feels like forever  i miss her smile i miss her touch i miss her beautiful blush panchi,sid and sugand have tried to make me happy  but without piya i feel empty two hundred years ago I was told by a fortune  teller  that i would  love again and my curse will be broken  and it happend at first i was angry but when i met piya i forgot all my worries and defects  she made me feel again but fate is playing a dirty game with me.

I felt happy for eleven years but all of sudden my world came crashing down i might lose piya again i cant live without  her i need piya she makes my life complete  if i lose her I will lose myself i cant go through that  heartbreak again  i want my piya i want my heart and soul back  i cant lose  her not again .

Siddhart

"Dad looks so sad i wish i could  help him  and do something for  mumma  i want her back too and so does everyone else  but I can't help feeling helpless"

we had to get ready for college so i got up and i changed my  shirt and jeans  the girls took forever  normally but today they came down so fast I knew they felt bad for dad and mom especially  sugu shes very sensetive  i worry alot for sugu  shes strong but not much panchi and reema are stronger then her.

i know how pure  sugu heart  is  and since mamas been in the coma Sugu does weird things like  if she wants biscuits  she take out bread  or if she wants bread she leaves the heat  too high she cries  alone  but I have always caught her its hard on me and panch but harder on sugu god give her strenght we got to the college  and sugu went to the coffee  shop on campus i was going to  my locker lost in thought and i caught a girl who was going  to fall i asked her

"Are you ok  i didn't mean to knock into you  i wasnt watching  where i was going i am so sorry"

I steadied  her then i saw who it was  and i said

OH SHIT I AM SO SORRY RAINA I DIDN'T MEAN TO HERE LET ME HELP YOU UP"

She smiled  at me and when she spoke  i felt a weird feeling inside
She said

"Its ok siddharth  you didn't mean it  i know it was a accident ok "

I then said to her

"here let me help you with  your books"

She was gonna get up but then i heard an ow and she had tears in her eyes  it felt  like i was in pain  i felt it in my heart  i then told himash to  take my books to class I would meet him in class I picked up  raina in my arms and i heard someone say the piya and abhay pick up style  i stopped to ask his name he told me it was Rajesh and he studied with piya and abhay  he didn't know they were my parents  i told him to follow me and i would buy him lunch  he came along with me i dropped raina with the nurse and i told her i would be back she nodded.

I took Rajesh to the lunch hall like i promised and i brought him lunch  and then i asked about abhay and piya he replied

"Yeah i know piya and abhay they were a rock solid couple everyone was so jelouse of them every boy and girl wanted them to break up because  piya was soo hot and sexy and every guy wanted  her and girls they fawned over abhay they wanted him to be theres when abhay came to college every boy was feeling out of shape because abhay was well fit  you could see his muscles  through his black clothes it was weird  abhay alway wore black just like his parents and piya she was soò sweet they fought a million times and everytime they got back together  after a while  everyone knew they were inseparable  and for a few months   they were seperated  but soon after  they got back together.

  so many times they were accused of sleeping together but it was all false abhay protected piya and she protected him there romance was soo sweet and rock hard that every boyfreind girlfreind couple looked at them  and they all tried to be strong as piya and abhay they are legends in college  and sometimes one or two people  called abhay a vampire because he never ate never participated in  gym   and he always tried to avoid freinds and friendship but once him and piya got together he changed he started making freinds started helping other people.

piya was good for him and god forbid anything happens to piya abhay will die and by the way why did you want to know about abhay and piya  are they close to you"

I smiled and replied

"Yea those legends are my parents i am siddharth abhay raichand   it was nice to meet you Mr Rajesh  and thank you for narrating mom and dads love story for me its nice to see  a glimpse of there past"

Rajesh smiled  and said

"I am  glad they are still together after all these  years  they deserve it after all the hell they went through your lucky dude that you have legends as parents  take care of them and your family bye i have to go my wife is waiting and one more thing they inspired me to be a better man so thank them for me  good luck in college its a dog eat dog world in college be aware of silly  gossips  and rumors"

SORRY  SHORT CHAPPIE  I HOPE IT MAKES SENSE I HAVE JUST RUSHED IT  WILL UPLOAD MORE SOON

LIKE

SHARE

VOTE

FOLLOW

HAPPY READING MY LOVELIES AND FELLOW WATT PADDERS