mount college reliving old memories part 2

Misha

I OMG piya  how can I tell areema the story of how you and abhay fell in love i don't know A to B but ok here it goes piya was an orphan who got the Harrison scholarship  i remember her coming to college the  first day and this biatch called T full name was  tanushree ambolkar started ragging me and since I was cool i never let her bitchiness affect me she told me to give piya a hard slap as part of ragging  so i gave piya a hard slap and i told her not to take it seriously  it was part of the ragging and in return  instead  of crying and cursing me she gave me a hard slap and repeated you too i touched my jaw it was a good slap me and her became freinds.

i introduced her to tracker ( ruhi) and her girly freinds  then in class i introduced her to your papa kabir  he fell in love with her at first sight and when she was told to introduce  her self  in class only then did we know she was a orphan me and Birdie had no idea she was our sister we all became good freinds  the night i introduced her to  mamma i told her it was papas birthday she came  i lent her my purple dress she looked sooo pretty  but tanushree made her cry and piya ran off towards the woods  there she met abhay the second time the first time was when she fell off the grappling  point and he apparently caught her before she hit the ground.

It was impossible all she kept saying was his eyes were hynotic and what not  time passed  and abhay started college and all the bimbos started hovering around him at first piya hated abhay  she called him a bathameez rude arrogant self centred jerk because abhay made himself out to be like that  abhay also hated piya and on purpose he would annoy her but none of us knew why so you can imagine it was very hard for us as we kept hearing there nonsense.

it was harder for panchi as she was in charge of the romeo and juliet play  both abhay and kabir tried out for the role  but abhay got it he had a way with the script and everytime they rehersed the scenes the whole class  stopped what they were  doing just to watch abhay and piya anyone could tell they were made for each  other by the way they gazed into each others eyes as they said the lines this went on  for a long time until piyas life was in danger  danish was full  of rage when piya told him she knew who the girl was that danish cheated on panchi with he became aggressive but at that point  everyone saw glimpses of abhays love and concern for piya your aunt piya was defamed everytime  it was abhay who finally saved her  danish almost murdered her and abhay took her home and they  spend the night together but not in a dirty way college student made a big thing out of it me included but abhay justified her action by saying she didn't  spend the night  with him there love story grew over time and on a full moon night abhay confessed his love for her  so that was there love story there's alot more but for now this is enough now let us go sleep you have college  tomorrow"

Areema

After that mumma went sleep and me panchi and Sugand all sat and talked about our parents love stories
Panchi went first

Panchi

"Oh wow how romantic  right sugu and reema mamma papa ka pyaar ka izhaar(love confession) on a full moon night how romantic but I wonder what the other parts of mumma and Pappas love story is"

Sugand

Yaa even i also want to know panch and reema  have you all noticed  that they are trying to hide something from us it feels like they are protecting us from something big and have you ever seen  papas parents panch they are hardly around papa whereas he speaks to them on the phone"

Areema

I think  you sugu and panchi no actually i will call you birdie from now on as a Nick name hahaha anyway we should go sleep you never know maybe  when we start college  tomorrow  we might find out more about our parents love stories and maybe we might find our true loves (eye roll)"

Panchi and Sugand

Yaa maybe our love stories might start from mount  college and i guess we might find a old year book of our parents mumma told us that your mumma misha was a Tom boy she was loved by everyone because she didn't cake herself in make up and she was a prankster we wonder if any of the teachers remember aunt misha and her pranks and i wonder how many remember mumma and papas love story "

We can't wait  until  we find out the truth about our parents  and family
Mount college main Kya purane raaz kulenge

(What old secrets wil be unravaled in mount college)