Telling loved ones bad news

Piya

I got in the car and abhay sat in the drivers seat he was too quiet i knew why and the worst thing was the first time in eleven years of Marriage to abhay i couldn't do or say anything to lighten up the mood we went to bed without saying a word to each other i couldn't sleep and i knew abhay couldn't either but I let him be i hated his silence it hurt.

ABHAY

"Cancer my darling piya has cancer the second stage and i can't heal her anymore loseing my powers is the only thing i miss about my vampire life because today when i need them i don't have them i cant save piya damn why god why am i being punished for my past then punish me not piya shes innocent 😭😭😭😭 i hate this part of being human and unable to save her or can I hmmm"

I thought back to 11 years before of my healing her and i thought to myself could i go back to that abhay the vampire one the cursed one and save piya no i thought piya wont like it she just got me out of that life but could i push piya in that life so she stays alive for me all night i thought about it until i blacked out and slept.

Morning time came and the kids stayed at papa dobrial house i went into the bathroom there i saw piya vomiting blood and then i remembered about her cancer I closed the door as i knew if piya saw me watching her vomit blood then she would feel that it was killing me inside seeing her like this i heard the tap open and piya was cleaning the blood then she came out flushed and smiling i smiled back once we were both ready we went off to dobrial house misha and piyas home.

Arnab dobrial

Ok my two most beautiful ladies in the world and my handsome son quickly get changed and come down if your badi ma sees your still in bed then there's gonna be problems ask your mum and aunty no one messes with madhu if they want to live.

I went down and i heard the bell ring i opened the door in came piya my baby and her prince abhay they were happy but something looked off piyas face was pale and abhay looked like he hadn't slept all night i asked them to come in and sit at the breakfast table the kids where coming breakfast was served i was about to dig in when the door knocked again and i opened it to hear "PAPA I AM BACK" i recognised mishas voice i hugged her and as usual she went to the bar but when her kids came in she came out of the bar and sat next to piya i just laughed at her stupidity and childishness i missed my daughters but two were happy and married and one was in heaven my fatty panchi i felt my eyes water but cleaned them before siddharth and armaan came and said

SIDDHARTH

"Bade papa aunt misha and mumma need you at the breakfast table i think mumma has to say something she looks serious"

ARMAAN

"Bade pops badi mom madhu looks worried did you and her have an arguement"

Arnab dobrial

" Ok boys one problem at a time lets go and see what piya beta wants to talk about then i will deal with your badi mom madhus issue"

They both agreed and i went to piya who was now crying i hugged her and asked her

"Whats wrong piyali beta did you and abhay fight its okay every couple has good days and bad it part of life beta"

Piya replied

No papa its nothing to do with abhay its to do with mumma papa i was feeling sick so i went to the doctors and they said ....."

Arnab

"what did the doctor say piyali beta dont be scared you can tell me i am your father i will understand"

Piya

"Papa they said i have second stage utraine cancer and papa they said it's spreading fast I only have a month until the third and final stage happens papa i am dying the doctor said that i only have a year until i die papa i am sorry papa i am sorry"😭😭😭😭😭😭

Arnab madhu

"What cancer utraine second stage its fast oh my god cant they give you chemotherapy to steady it beta 😲😲😲😲"

abhay
"No papa dobrial her cancer is aggressive when we asked the doctor why we hadn't noticed it before she said the first stage was fainting and weakness doctor pradima also said piya should have died eleven years ago when she was in college but she cannot figure it out that how piya survived so many years she said it was inhumanly possible that she survived so long"

At that point misha kabir me papa dobrial and piya all looked at each other because we knew a secret that no one should know about or that they exist no one knew about my past and papa dobrial past as vampires.

Siddharth broke he was crying

"No mom you can't die think of papa and about panchi and sugand what will we do without you you were supposed to come to the college and enrol us and talk the principle your our mom and now that god you pray to is going to take you away from us"

After that panchi sugand and areema all cried together sugand is smaller then areema and panchi but as she cried her big sisters tried to console her it reminded me about piya and her sisters before panchi died they were close no one wanted the other two hurt they tried to save each other panchi stuck up for piya when T (Tanushree ambolkar) tried to insult her numerous times and misha punished T by breaking her arm and now i see my daughters and mishas daughter i felt proud and i prayed no one would break them up.