betrayers of trust

Laila2

I had the plan ready i was going to try and seduce Aditya  I always liked  him he was hot  anyway his wife battered me and made me weak i had a freind of mine at the raichand  house she was acting like a maid  i told her to put vervain on the food of abhay  so he becomes weak.

I knew  he was the strongest  a few minutes had past and my freind mindlinked  me saying the deed  was done as that sexy  neil  had asked i was glad he got rid of that boring T besides sleeping with  hybrids was hot he was sexy  i was stuck in this cell until midnight  then one of Neil's men posed as a guard  was going to release me.

midnight came and i was free i was still weak  but I shifted anyway i arrived at the den and I shifted to Human and I saw Neil's tongue  out and his eyes dark with lust as he  checked  me out I Flipped my hair  and winked seductively  Neil growled loud and he took me to his room where in a second i had  all his clothes of  and we made love until the early hours of morning before he went to shower he asked me if my freind suceeded i replied yes the he said good and Went in the bathroom. To shower

A few minutes later he came out his hair looking sexy when wet I went i the tub and relaxed as i remembered how sexy it felt when neil made love to me i had a love bite in my  neck that was healing nicely i got out and i wore a red silk dress  thst was on the bed as we made our way to the small party  to celebrate  our win in advance.

PIYA

I heard all of the plans Neil made with that laila i loved it how areema battered her  as i watched  i may be a ghost but I did help my family out when they needed  it  anyway i went to abhay and he kissed me I wanted to KiSS  abhay too but he wouldn't  feel mine but his kisses were hungry  i had been dead for months but I craved  to be with abhay i missed him so much but BHAGWAAN was keeping me away from him anyway I went to abhay and he kissed me it was like  i was getting my life  back abhay was about to eat the blood soup  but I threw it on the ground and when it fell the vervain plant fell  also abhay locked up the fake cook and maid  and he thanked me with  a hungrier kiss.

The battle was coming i wanted to see abhay strong and win this battle rainas pregnancy  was good  she looked alive thanks to divits blood cubes.

All night  i felt abhay touching me  and kissing me I wanted to touch him everywhere but I couldn't  but he was allowed his every touch every  kiss made me crave more his hard embrace made me want to be with him forever  while he was touching me I wished that at the time I found out about my cancer I should have agreed to become a vampire that way i could be with my family but me being me I was a chicken because i saw how it hurt abhay to control himself  around me as my blood was a drug to him.

but we had beaten it together  our love had given us power  and even as a ghost i was going  to help them in this fight  as i knew BHAGWAAN  would  understand  all night i was in abhays embrace  and he went to sleep all of a sudden i felt warm but it and  dissappered  in less then a second after i went to check on Sugand and panchi they were  asleep soundly  then i returned  to  abhay as i felt him calling my name he always did that calling me  in his sleep and two minute  later he woke up and after seeing me did he return to sleep it was just on time abhay had woken just as i appeared  i smiled at him and he took my hand and fell  asleep again i was worrying about there battle  8 didnt want to lose my kids or anyone for that matter  i prayed knowing they would be heard by god himself and I lay back stroking my fingers throught abhays  hair.

Ok short  CHAPPIE i have mommy duties so i have been busy i am so grateful for all your patience in awaiting  for my book chapters you are all stars love you all  please just three more chapters and I WILL finish this book and concentrate on my other one its been the first time I have ever tried to multi task my books and my maternal duties thanks again

LIKE

SHARE

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT

HAPPY READING MY LOVELIES AND FELLOW WATTPADDERS  I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN AND SORRY FOR THE DELAY