Feeling afraid of illness

Piya

I was waiting in the doctors room after i made a appointment when i vomited blood and i was getting dizzy i phoned abhay he said he would meet me at the doctors after he dropped off the kids at mamas and papas house i had waited an hour before the doctor pradima came out her face looked glum and instantly i realised it wasnt good news before she spoke abhay walked in and said

"Sorry traffic main paas gaya tha"

("Sorry got stuck in traffic")

To which pradima replied

"No problem Mr Raichand but i am afraid it isn't good news your wife Mr Raichand has second stage utraine cancer and we can start the treatment but i am afraid it may not be possible that Mrs Piya might survive the cancer is spreading right now its in her uterus but it will spread to arm leg which will cause her to get tired and weak so i am sorry you only have a month before Mrs piya Raichand gets to the third stage"

Abhay was in shock as he held my hand he was crying and saying

"How can it be second stage utraine cancer how come we never picked up on it before and your saying its spreading fast what does that mean doctor"

Pradima (dr) " well mr raichand it could be piya had symptoms of utraine cancer first stage ok you tell me did piya ever faint or tire out at any time"

Abhay "well she fainted a few times and she was weakened at the time we were in college eleven years back"

Pradima (dr) oh i see urm Mrs piya did you lose anyone to utraine cancer like a relative "

Piya"yes doctor my mumma Sugand jaiswal she died when i was 8 years old does that mean I inherited it from my mom"

Dr pradima " yes i am afraid so Mr and Mrs Raichand i am sorry piya can start her treatment tomorrow but I am afraid that during the treatment piya might not feel hungry and she will lose her hair and she will be tired alot more and once again i am sorry i had to be the bearer of bad news and one more thing Mr raichand piya should have died eleven years ago when you were teenagers but it's strange that shes survived this long did you take something medical prescribe by a doctor Mrs Raichand if not then it's inhumanly possible that you survived so long maybe if think back to 11 years before then maybe you can postpone her cancers spreading"

Once Dr pradima said that i thought of vampire abhay he used to heal me when i got injured maybe when he healed me it used to cloak my cancer cells so no doctors got the suspicion of my cancer but cancer I saw mumma go through it she became so weak and she couldn't do alot of things with me but i never complained.

now i have cancer how am I gonna tell papa mishes my children oh god show me a way how am I going to face the fact i might be dying oh my poor abhay we faced werewolves and maithlii and now after eleven years i have to face cancer abhay must be feeling broken his heart might be breaking i thought my life would be okay from now on but I guess I was wrong i guess i have to tell papa tomorrow about my cancer it will hurt him and i know he will be strong for my children and misha and her children but abhay he was looking shattered when he was told about my cancer spreading fast oh god help him stay strong.