Full moon arrival last moment before jung

ABHAY

Looking put the window i saw the full moon (poonmashi ki raat) i knew that day had arrived when our training was almost compleat  i told everyone that i was going to fight  Neil at first piya siddharth raina panch and Sugand said no  because  they where afraid  to lose me too  and piya didn't want me to join her in the spirit realm but when i explained to her that before I met her I had no hope of love light and a family of my own and that when she came into my life i  felt  all those emotions that i hid for 200 years only then did she agree as i looked at the moon i felt that power that was coming  off the moon that night  all the SUPERNATURALS felt it   piya appeared as she kissed  my bare back and neck today i felt her more due to the full moon night.

  i picked her up in my arms and we were lost  in each others eyes i was gobsmacked by how  beautiful piya looked  in the light of the moon i kissed  her lips  and her neck she moaned i lost all my control we kissed  and made love all night.

Siddharth

"Raina please mat rona  meri jaan tumko pata the ke jab poonmashi ki raat hogi tho yeh jung  hogi"

Raina

"Siddu mujhe daar lagra hain tumhe khone ka aur iss  baat ka daar bhi hain ke main ek half  vampire baccha  kaise paloongi  tumhare binas please hum sab ki liye mat laro"

Siddharth

"raina tum dono ke liye  hi laara hoon  TAAKE tum sab surackshat rahi aur agar  main maar gaya  tho humhare  bacche ko kehna ke uske papa shaheed  hue vaada karo  meri ishq ki pari"

Raina

"Ji  kehdoongi siddu  i love you very much  aur tum jaise unique pati  shiyaad zindagi main kabhi na mile"

They kissed and made love  all night until the second poonmashi ki raat when the fight would take place.

Areema

"Aditya I love you magar mujhe tumhe kuch kehna hain adi i am pregnant with twins:

Aditya 

"KYA main papa bane wala hoon aur tumhe kais E  pata hain ke judwaa baache hain aur agar hain tho tum bohut moti ho jao  ge  challo  iss bahaane mujhe hot ladkiyon se Milne  ka  moka miliga  sexy hot uff"

Areema

"Adi  KHABAR daar  agar kisi  aur ke pass gaye maar daloongi  tumhe aur tumhari saari aag bujaadoinghi"

Aditya

"Oh ho gusa hogay ho main mazak kara tha mujhe pata tha ke tumhe  kal  ke poonmashi ki raat ka daar hain issiye maine tumhe PARISHAAN kiya maaf kardo meri MIRCHI i love you meri jaan aur agar main mara kal  tho tum meri jaga lelo  pack main ok"

Areema

"NAHI adi yeh mat kaho  tumhare bina main werewolves or baccha kaise samaloongi"

Aditya

"Meri MIRCHI  maa tumhari  madat karegi hum inn sab baccho  ki liye tho jung laringe"

They hug and kiss Aditya kisses areema stomach.

Panchi

"RAJEEV KYA HUM JEET JAYENGE  YA PHIR EK DOOSRE  KO KOHDOONGE RAJEEV TUM BIN NAHI  REH POUNGHI  TUM MERE SACHE PYAAR HO"

RAJEEV

"PANCHI  HUM DONO LARINGHE  AUR TUMHARE BHAI AUR BEHEN BHI LARINGE JAAN AGAR HUM MILE HAIN THO USKI VAJA THI BHAGWAAN  PAR BAROSA RAKO  HUM PURI LIFE EK DOOSRE  KE SAATH REHINGE "

HE SMILES AND HUGS HER TIGHT

SUGAND

"DIVIT  KYA TUM MAIN TAKAT  HAIN ITNI BARE SPELL KO HANDLE KARLO GE  TUMHARI LIFE CHALEJAYEGI PLEASE SOCHLO EK BAAR"

DIVIT

"SUGAND BAS MAINE AAPNI PAPA KI  SPELL KO MASTER KARNA HAIN MUJHE MAAF KARO KE MAINE GUSA KIYA MAGAR SAMJO  PLEASE I LOVE YOU SUGAND AGAR YEH SPELL CHAL GAYEE THO JUNG MAIN HUMARA JEETNA PAKA HAI  OK BABY"

SUGAND WIPES HER TEARS AND SMILES DIVIT HOLDS HER  TIGHT BEFORE THEY FALL ASLEEP IN A  PROTECTIVE  EMBRACE

NEIL

"BAS AAJ RAAT  HUM SAB ARAAM KARENGE  AUR KAL IN SAB KO THABA  KAREINGE  MWHAHAHA  SHAITAAN JEET JAYENGE AUR HUMARE CUSHMAN MATAM MANIYENGE MWAHAHA
MWHAHAHA"

Next morning  everyone woke up  and every One was  silent  because tonight was the second poonmashi ki  raat  and everyone knew that loss was in the  books  all the girls huddled in a corner and hugged each other the men looked at there wives  and girlfreind  with tears threatening to fall out abhay noticed  this and piya squeezed  his hand before she went to the girls misha looked at areema because armaan and laila had left India

So watching her pregnant daughter  misha hugged  her even kabir  put his hand on her head areema looked up and here tears spilt and kabir knew he was doing wrong to his daughter  he apologised  and areema hugged her parents  piya saw this and she wished she could  also hug her children all of a sudden a gold light surrounded her and she was solid again .

Everyone was in shock panchi and Sugand hugged there mum and misha hugged her sister with tears in her eyes abhay  couldnt belive  it  his piya  was human again  but how  then They heard  a voice a strong one

""PIYA MAINE TUMHE SIRF AAJ KE LIYE ZINDA KIYA  JAB YEH JUNG KHATAM THO TUM MERE PASS LAUT AUOGE  FILHAAL  SAB SE MILO
AUR  UNKA SAATH JUNG MAIN SHAMIL  HO JAO MERA ASHIRVAAD TUMHAARE SAATH HAIN PIYA "

ABHAY KISSED PIYAS LIPS HARD AND PIYA FELT HIM HE FELT PIYA THEY HUGGED  AND WHERE BROKEN APART BY A URHUM NOISE  THEY LOOKED UP AND EVERYONE WAS WATCHING PIYA BLUSHED AND ABHAY WAS HAPPY  HE SAW HER RED CHEEKS MISHA GAVE HIM THE I AM GLAD YOUR BACK DUDE LOOK AND ABHAY SMILED AND GAVE HER A FREINDLY WINK

OK SHORT CHAPTER  I AM SORRY I NEVER UPDATED I WERENT WELL AND I HAD WRITERS BLOCK   I HOPE U ENJOYED IT I WILL FINISH THIS BOOK IN TWO CHAPTERS AND THANK YOU ALL WHO SUPPORTED THIS  BOOK  AND ME  BY READING IT

LIKE

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

HAPPY READING MY LOVELIES AND FELLOW WATTPADDERS I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN