Fuck! Peter, I'm So Sorry. And Bobby Why?

Stiles POV:

I dropped Peter off at the loft. He went to hand me the gun back.

"Actually keep it. Actually, keep this whole duffle bag." I say as I shove the whole bag over to him.

"Stiles I don't need any of this stuff." I huff,

"No shit, But seeing as you are pretending to be me, kinda. You need to pretend to be a hunter. So take it, I even gave you a copy of my bestiary." Peter's eyes lit up a bit at the prospect of having hunter information.

"I'll keep the bag, and I'll take the bestiary as payment for one favor." I smiled.

"Okay well I gave you some weapons, I'm sure you can figure those out." Peter gave me a look.

"Yes Stiles I think I know what to do with a knife", he says as he pulls one out of the bag.

"But what about you Stiles? Don't you need it?" I popped open the glove compartment. It had hidden guns and knives, plural.

"Right, it's scary the amount of weaponry you have, you know." I smile sheepishly.

"Well Bobby gave me a bunch, then Chris gave me stuff, then my dad bought me a gun. I started to have a collection all of a sudden. It's not like it was on purpose." Peter laughed at me.

Yet he took the duffle bag and headed to Derek's. I don't see Derek's car. I wonder where he got to. Oh well, I got to head home. The school has been over for an hour now. I sigh, my dad's gonna kill me. I rush home to try to beat Sam and Dean. No need to explain why I was late.

I was in my room sorting through school work and obscurely translated papers pertaining to the supernatural. I coded them just in case Sam or Dean picked it up. I opened my laptop to my bestiary and got to work adding information. I also was working on two essays for English and Economics. I needed to do well otherwise I think the coach would fail me because of all the class I missed and because of my brain going off topic on most of the essays I write for his class.

I was completely immersed in the work, that the sound of my door opening scared the crap out of me. Not carrying a weapon I picked up a textbook and lobbed it at whatever decided to sneak up on me. A surprised Ompf, came from Dean and Sam. Apparently I hit Dean, hard, in the chest which caused him to fall back into Sam who was right behind him. I look sheepishly at the pile of limbs on the floor that was my cousins.

"Eh... Sorry." I scratch my head, I offer Dean my hand he grabs it and pulls himself up using me as support. He helps Sam in turn.

"Thanks, kid. Is this what I should expect coming into your room unannounced.", says Dean.

"Well knocking would've been appreciated" Dean smirked,

"Why you've got something to hide. He says looking at his computer. God, I'm so lucky I clicked close. I sigh,

"No. I was just doing homework." Dean sits at my desk. He reads some of the essays,

"Science?" I look confused,

"No Economics, Why?" Dean looks back at the screen,

"Well, I'm not that great at school stuff," He gestures to the essay and all the textbooks lying around,

"But this has nothing to do with Economics." I sigh, crap I did it again.

"Damn it, I tend to get off topic, but I think the coach is used it by now," I say while shoving Dean away to clean up papers. Dean scoots away, while Sam sits on the bed.

"So Stiles what were you up to today?" Dean asks, but the way he says it has me stilling. This is not a normal, 'Hey how was your day?' This was something else.