Ghost's, Waffles, and Mechanics

Notes:

Hello again!

New chapter I switch perspectives between Bobby and Dean in this chapter. It's a lot of discussing what to do next. 

Also, I added a little harry potter reference, cause I love Harry Potter. And I added a little scene/ convo from season 1 episode 11 from supernatural. Because I just rewatched it and it was funny. I just took Deans description of waffles because when I watched it I laughed at Dean.

Well, Enjoy!!!

<><><>

Bobby POV:

It's a new day. I just heard from Sam and Dean Stiles got into a car crash. I walk into his room to see if the kid is okay. Sam and Dean left early to get to the mechanic and get breakfast or something. They were kinda acting shady about it, but I left it alone because I was worried about the kid. I knock on the door. I open it expecting to see Stiles chilling on his bed maybe reading a book or on his computer. But what I don't expect is him packing a book bag.

"Kid?" Stiles turns to me he had a frown on his face like he wasn't expecting me to be here.

"Bobby? What's up." But now he's wearing a bright smile.

"Not much I just came to check on you. I wanted to see how you were after the crash." Stiles smiles but I feel on edge, huh I wonder why.

"Oh, I'm stiff and sore all over. But I can walk, and plus I got a test in chemistry. The new teacher is like evil reincarnate. It's like the job is cursed. Maybe it's like Harry Potter. Like you know Defense Against The Dark Arts but the muggle chemistry version." I nodded along to the kids rambling.

"Right. Are you sure you should be going to school? I mean I think your teacher will forgive you if you tell him you were in a bad accident." Stiles looked upset that I kept bothering him about resting but he was hiding it well.

"I'm fine Bobby. I wasn't even hurt that bad."

"Okay okay, sorry I just worry. Between you and the boys, and the amount of trouble you get into I tend to worry a lot." Stiles smiles,

"No, it's ok thanks, Bobby. Uh hey, do you think you can drop me off at school, cause you know. No car, kinda sorta hurt here." I chuckle,

"Uh huh, sure kid. Come on." I say as the kid grabs his bag and I drive him to school.

We arrive at the school. The kid jumps out and grabs his bag. It's oddly bulky and heavy looking. But the kid doesn't seem to mind. Maybe I'm just imagining it.

"Bye Stiles be safe."

"Okay, Bobby." The kid says as he scampers off into the building. For a second I could've sworn I saw Stiles roll his eyes at me. But I don't think I upset him. But teenagers. I sigh and pull out my phone. I'm about to call Sam and Dean so we can meet up, wherever they are. But someone beats me to it. I look at the caller ID it's Stiles' dad.

"Sheriff?" I hear a sigh,

"Bobby? Oh good you picked up I've been calling Stiles but he hasn't answered. And it's been so long since I seen Sam and Dean that their numbers have changed. Do you know where Stiles is?" I laugh,

"Don't worry I just dropped Stiles off at school. And as for Stiles apparently, his phone broke." The sheriff sighs a loud deep sigh.

"Oh good. Wait, why did you drop him off?" The sheriff sounded confused.